Part 38 Hope-

Finale of  Chapter 3 Part 1
Taehyung's Point of View

    It was the next day and me and Sana are officially dating now. I was on the way to school with Jimin and Hoseok. Jungkook was already at school and he was studying in the library. Me and Sana did tell the others and pretended we were still mad at each other.

               We're gonna get back at them for setting us up. Especially when we didn't want to see each other. I'm glad they did that though. Now I'm dating the most prettiest girl in the whole world.

Jungkook's Point of View

    As I was studying in the library for the english test I wondered what happened last night between Sana and Taehyung. We planned it all and hoped it would bring them back to their happy and bubbly selfs again. But when he got back home he was all mad and grumpy. He went in and slammed the door.

Time Skip

    After a long day it was finally lunchtime. I bought myself a sandwich and a drink like usual and went to our table. Everyone was there. Jimin, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Taehyung, and Sana were just sitting there silent and not saying a single word. This is not looking good.

    " Yoooo what's up my best friends!" I said enthusiastically as I sat down next to Taehyung. I tried to lighten the mood but it didn't work until Dahyun joined and helped me. " So guys have you been practicing?" Dahyun questioned. " Oh yeah our group dance is due today." Tzuyu added. We continued to talk and V and Sana continued to be silent.

    " Hey are you two listening? Just because your mad at eachother doesn't mean you can bring us down too." Jimin snapped. Looks like Jimin got mad. " You guys better not mess up your parts together because of this." Jimin said.

" Maybe if Taehyung hadn't lied then we wouldn't be like this now would we?" Sana replied with an attitude. Taehyung stood up and slammed his fist on the table he left.

             " Sana you shouldn't have said that." Tzuyu said. Then the bell rang and we all head to dance class. Mr. Choi gave us 30 minutes to rehearse and then we would perform in front of the class for the top 3. Mr. Choi let us go outside where it was silent to practice.

    During the rehearsal no one messed up until Taehyung and Sana started screaming at eachother. " Why would you do that to me!" Sana shouted to his face.

" Why don't you let me tell you why and stop being such a bitch!" Taehyung snapped back.
" Woa woa guys calm down." Tzuyu said. " Tae stop it." Jungkook said as he was holding Taehyung.

    Sana then broke out of Tzuyu's grasp and slapped Taehyung. " SANA STOP!" Dahyun shouted as she and Tzuyu tried to hold Sana. V hyung then stood up and approached Sana with his feet dragging on the ground as if he was going to kill her. " Taehyung wait stop!" Jimin said. Me and Jimin tried to stop him but he pushed us out and was right in front of  Sana. Sana somehow got rid of Dahyun and Tzuyu's hold as well. Taehyung then winded his arm back and he was about to strike her.

    Then he pulled her into his arms and they both looked at us with a big fat grin. " Gotcha."

    Jimin then bursted into laughter and Dahyun as well. " I hate you both." Tzuyu said. " When did you guys forgive each other?" Dahyun questioned. " Last night when YOU all set us up." Sana explained. " Thank you though." Taehyung added. " I still don't know why Tzuyu was the first one to know." Jimin said jealous.

    " Okay we can talk more later we have 10 minutes left lets keep practicing." Sana suggested. The six of us continued to practice and finally the dance we have been working on was time to be performed.

💜 What's up guys long time no see. I hoped you enjoyed this. If your confused or forgot what happened then please go back and read the previous part. Hoped you enjoyed. 💜💣🍭
[Favorite]
(Share)