Part 12 Red Velvet-

Finale of Chapter 1 Part 2
Jungkook's Point of View

I find our usual group of friends at the table Dahyun was laughing with Taehyung. Tzuyu and Sana having a conversation. Jimin and me made eye contact. I went and sat down next to Jimin. " So should we tell him now?" I whispered to Jimin. " Yeah." Jimin replied.
" Hey Taehyung. I have something to tell you. It is very important." " HEY JUNGKOOK COME OVER AND CHECK THIS OUT!!!" I look over to see who called me, it was Bambam. " Wait I'll be right there!" I shouted back. " No come hurry!" I look at Jimin, " You tell him I gotta go." " NO we have to tell him together. We will tell him in dance class since we have it next." Jimin replied. I went over to see what Bambam was trying to show me.
" Aren't they beautiful?" I look and it was Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri sitting at the table talking. Man Yeri does look really pretty. I wonder if she is still nice like back then. Things were weird between us and Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri but Joy and wendy were always nice to us so we had no problem with them.
The bell had rung and it was time to explain to V. I got to class and Dahyun and Jimin were sitting in the corner waiting for us. Since the dance classroom was just a big room with mirrors there no seats and the students just picked where in the room to sit. Our group of friends usually picked the corner. Jimin had his arm around Dahyun and they were laughing together. I love them so much. I sat down with Jimin and waited for the others to get here. The three of us were talking when the others got in. The three of them sat down. " Hey Jungkook what were you going to tell me earlier, it looked like it was really important." Jimin and I made eye contact.
" Ok Taehyung do you know a group called Red Velvet?" His eyes grew wide. " Uh yeah a little." His voice got quieter and he scratched his head. " Why do u ask." He says. "Well did you know they are the new students in our district today." " Yeah I heard their really pretty I'm excited to meet them." He said as he smiled widely. " Well you sure got happy talking about the new girls." Sana said and crossed her arms. " I was kidding." He said. " Taehyung focus. Do you remember Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri?" I questioned. "Why are you asking me this right now." I hear the anger in his voice. " Who is Irene and these people?" Tzuyu questioned.
" Remember our friends from middle school?" Jimin added. " I'm not doing this right now." Taehyung stood up and was about to walk away. I got in his way and Jimin was behind him.
" Listen Taehyung this is important don't go anywhere." I tried to explain.
" WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THEM I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THIS!" Taehyung shouted." Guys what's going on here?" Dahyun questioned.
" Taehyung please calm down." Sana said and she looked really concerned.
" Taehyung please. Irene and the others are the new the new students here and their Red Velvet." It went silent. " No their not and this isn't funny."
" Hey uh excuse me is the spot next to you guys open?" Someone said with a nice sweet voice as they tapped Taheyung's shoulder. Taehyung turned around and we all saw who it was. Red Velvet.

PLEASE READ
     💜Ok guys I'm soooooo sorry for not posting in a while. But chapter 1 has ended. I hope you guys enjoyed it so far. Chapter will come out soon but I can't keep any promises. Thank you for reading. Please comment I want someone to talk to.💜😭