Part 23 Kiss-

[Contains some sexual Content]
Jungkook's Point of View

    That was weird. Sana got really mad at Taehyung. She started acting like bitch too. What was  that attitude? Whatever. We were walking home when I realized the sleepover had just started. We still had two more days of the sleepover. I was a little worried because of how Sana acted to Taehyung.
    On the way home Jimin and Dahyun were talking. Me and Tzuyu were talking but Sana and Taehyung were silent. " Hey Taehyung I'm sorry for acting up at the movie theatre." I hear Sana whisper to V. " It's ok." Taehyung replies. " Hey kookie what do you want to do when we get back?" Tzuyu questions me. " I have no Idea." I reply. " Hey you guys want to stop by and get drinks." Jimin questions.
" What kind of drinks?" Taehyung asks. " You know what kind of drink." Jimin says with a smirk. I knew it, he wanted alcohol. " You want beer don't you." Sana says.
" Or do you guys prefer wine?" Jimin says.
" We already have some wine at our dorm." Dahyun says. " You guys shouldn't drink your all very young." Sana says referring to me, Dahyun, and Tzuyu. " Hey were old enough just barely but were still old enough." Tzuyu says back.
    We got back to the house and we all showered and got clean first. It was my turn to shower. The water felt so nice.  Everyone was finished showering and we all sat in the living room and were talking  and drinking. " Guys are you  ready to perform our dance in front of our class on monday?" Tzuyu questions. " Yep our dance is amazing." Dahyun says. " I heard that Mr. Choi is choosing the 3 best dances for something special." I say. Everyone then took  and drink of wine. After almost an hour of drinking and laughing everyone was  drunk.
    " Hey guys I have an Idea." Jimin says. He was one of the most drunk out of all of us.
" What is  it my little mochi." Dahyun says squeezing Jimin's cheek. "  Let's play spin the bottle." Jimin says with a smirk. Man we were all drunk and had no idea what we were doing. " Why not sounds fun." Tzuyu says.
" Yay spin the bottle." Sana says as she leans into Taehyung. We were all drunk and had no idea what's going on. " I'll go first." Jimin says as he spins a beer bottle. It landed  on Dahyun. " What a coincidence." He says laughing until Dahyun grabbed his shirt's collar and pulled him onto her.
    They were kissing each other on the ground and then they stopped and just layed there sleeping.
" Let's continue, forget about them." Sana shouts. " My turn!" Sana says as she spun the bottle. As the bottle was spinning I looked around. Jimin and Dahyun were knocked out. Tae, Sana, Tzuyu, and me were the only still conscious and I was the least drunk out of all of them. I was still drunk but I was still wary of my surroundings, a little at  least. The bottle spun and it landed on Taehyung.
    "Ooooh Sana looks like you got who you wanted didn't you." Tzuyu says laughing. What did that mean? Whatever I'm too tired and drunk to know. Sana's face went bright red as she looked at Taehyung. " Looks like you have to do it Sana." Taehyung said with a smile. Taehyung looked like he was half  awake. Sana leaned in for a kiss slowly as her cheeks were bright pink. " You're too slow Sana." Taehyung said as he pulled her into his arms and kiss her himself." They were making out with each other and they looked like they were a couple. If  Taehyung wasn't drunk then he would never do this. They kept kissing each other and eventually fell asleep.
    Mine and Tzuyu's turn. " My turn!"  I say.
" Why bother it's only you and me left. Just hurry and kiss me already." Her face was red as she said that. " Well if you insist." I said with a smirk. I was so drunk. I leaned in for a kiss on the lips. My face was so close to hers as we were about to kiss my eyes suddenly went blurry. I fell down to the ground. " If only you were still awake kookie." I hear Tzuyu says  as she kisses me on the cheek.
" Goodnight my little kookie."

💜❤️ Hope you guys enjoyed. Some Tzukook at the end for you guys. Sorry if this part was weird because there was a lot of making out.💜❤️. 💣🍭
[ Don't forget to Favorite ]