Part 60 Lost My Way-

Taehyung's Point of View

    After a nice steaming hot shower I changed into a hoodie and some sweats. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and waited for Sana.
    "Sana-yah hurry up."
    "Ok ok let's go." Sana said as she grabbed me hand.
    We excited our room and headed for the lobby. Jinayeon and Tzukook were waiting for us. The six of us decided to go to a cafe that's open 24 hours and get some food. It was 11:24 AM when we left the hotel. During the car ride it was so funny. Jin was telling us a story of when he pissed off the Rap Line of BTS and they were trying to kill him. He said that me and Jungkook were still at school during this time.
    We arrived at the cafe and went inside. "Do the other's know we're out eating?" Tzuyu asks. "I don't think so." Nayeon replied back. After an amazing meal the six of us walked to a nearby park and hung out for a while. Nayeon wanted to walk through the park alone with Jin hyung so they split up with us.
    "Jungkook, I'm tired, can we go back to the hotel now." Tzuyu said as she yawned.
    "Okay hop on." Kookie said as he got lower signaling her to hop on his back.
    Tzuyu blushed hard as she hopped onto Jungkook and he carried her back. "They're so cute aren't they?" Sana says. "Yep." Just like that it was me and Sana alone in the park.
    This park was beautiful. There was barely anyone there and it was pretty dark. On the trees there were little lights hanging off of them which made it look more pretty.

 On the trees there were little lights hanging off of them which made it look more pretty

I grabbed Sana's hand and she looked at me and smiled. "Yes now some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend." I say.
"Woah Taehyung isn't this park so pretty." Sana said in awe. She let go of my hand and ran around the park like a little kid.
I caught up to her and back hugged her. "Yah Tae it got really cold huh?" She said, shivering. "Don't you dare try and give me your hoodie." Sana said as she saw me about to pull off my hoodie, I don't want you to be cold.
I hugged her so she could be warm and we continued to walk. Sana looked so beautiful in this lighting. Ugh! I just want to throw her onto the bed and cuddle with her, she's so cute!!!
We continued to walk and talk for about 15 more minutes. That's when we realized, we had no idea where we were.
"Crap were lost." I said.
"Oh shoot. How do we get back to the hotel?" Sana questions.
"I don't know but let's try and find our way."
Me and Sana continue to wander around. I'm pretty sure we haven't gone that far. We continued to walk and stumbled across a convenience store. We asked the worker for directions back to our hotel and luckily the man knew the way.
As we followed the man's directions back we had to get through a strange street. The street we went through looked really creepy and there was no one but a group of 3 guys. The three guys eye me and Sana as we approached. Shit, hopefully nothing happens. Sana saw the guys and got closer to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer.
As we were about to pass them one of them spoke up.
"Hey there baby. What is a lovely young lady doing out here late at night?" The man said oddly. "Hi my name is Ichiro Joji, I hope you and I could have a talk." The man said talking to Sana.
"We're just taking a walk around, hope you guys don't mind." I said.
"Hey kid I don't remember asking you." Ichiro said.
"Sorry but it looks like my girlfriend doesn't wanna talk to you." I said back.
Ichiro's friends then stood next to him trying to intimidate me. Sana grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie and tugged on it, signaling for us to get the hell out of here. We took one step and the two of the guys' friends got in front of us. Damn it. "Where are you guys going? I don't think she answered my question." He said, trying to piss me off.
"Hey buddy you trying to pick a fight?" I said pushing my sleeves up my arms. Now I am mad. "No Taehyung don't, let's go." Sana whispered. She was shaking as she hugged onto my arm. "You really think you can take the 3 of us on? Your kidding right?" Ichiro said as the three of them laughed. Sana was terrified, I don't want to scare her anymore.
"Ok my bad, sorry guys just let us through." I said clenching my fists.
Right after I said that the guys laughed and one of them grabbed Sana's arm trying to drag her away.
"Hey there come over here let me talk to you a bit."
"Ah! Let go!" Sana screamed trying to break out of the guy's grasp.
"Hey asshole!" I said and caught the guys attention. I swung as hard as I could and slammed my fists right into his jaw. I hit him so hard that he spun and then hit the ground. He was out cold. Sana grabbed my arm and hugged it tight. She was shaking crazily.
"Bastard, how dare you hit him!" They yelled as both of them ran at me and Sana. Ichiro swung first but I ducked and hit him in the gut. That's when his friend tackled me and took me to the ground. The guy managed to get on top of me and started punching me. I covered my face and head with my arms as the guy pounded me on the ground. Sana ran up and tried to push the man off me but he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her, launching her about 5 feet away.
Bastard! I swung my right arm and managed to hit his face. He turned around and wrapped his hands around my neck trying to choke me.
I tried fighting back but I couldn't. I couldn't breath and Sana was over there on the ground. Damm, someone help Sana please...
"HYUNG!!"

💜❤️ Oooooh who said that at the end there? give me your guesses. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed thanks for reading. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)