Part 26 Panic-

Finale of Chapter 2

Taehyung's Point of View

Will I be Irene's boyfriend? Do I still have feelings for her like I did back then? I don't really know if I still like her or not. All I know is that I love Sana. I never would have imagined but I'm in love with Sana, one of my closest friends. What should I tell her? How am I going to let her down?

" Tae, TAE!" Sana shouted at my face. " Oh sorry I zoned out for a second there." " Were almost there dude." Sana said as she punched my arm to run ahead. Dude? Now that I think of it does Sana even like me? Oh god, thinking of her rejecting me makes me want to throw up. " Guys the playground is open!" Sana shouted as she got to the park. " Wooohoooo!" Jungkook and Sana scream as they run to the playground. " Sometimes I feel ashamed that their older than me." Dahyun said. " Ahaha cya!" Jimin said as he ran for the playground as well. " Wait for me!" Dahyun shouted as she chased after Jimin. " Dahyun is childish as well I don't know what she's talking about." Tzuyu tells me when we arrived at the playground.

We were laughing and sliding and chasing each other like a group of kids even though were practically young adults. After an hour and a half of playing we walked to the nearby convenience store to buy some drinks and headed back to the park.We sat underneath a big tree with lots of shade and were talking.
" Guys this has been an amazing sleepover thankyou for inviting us." Jimin said. " No thank you, Tzuyu has been wanting to have a sleepover with you guys for so long now, she was going to go crazy." Dahyun said. " Don't say it like that you make me sound crazy." Tzuyu said as she punched Dahyun in the shoulder.

We were talking about random things and were laughing when I spotted someone across the street. Who is that. She looks familiar. I tried to focus to see who that was. Oh no it's Irene and the rest of RedVelvet. Irene and I make eye contact. She waves to me and starts to walk over. Shit she's coming. I started to panic. I haven't given her an answer yet and if she asks me right here in front of my friends, in front of SANA I'm screwed. SHIT!

Sana's Point of View

Sitting underneath the tree I was thinking about last night. When we were playing spin the bottle. It landed on Taehyung when it was my turn. We actually kissed. He actually pulled me in himself and kissed me. His lips were so warm. It felt so good, I really want to kiss him again. Just thinking of this makes my heart want to explode. If only he'd remembered. We continued talking and having fun when I looked over and saw my little Tae tae looking really uneasy. What's going on? He looks really worried.

💜❤️ Thank you sooo much for reading. This is sadly the last part of chapter 2. Chapter 3 is in the making and will come as soon as possible thank you 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[ Don't Forget to Favorite ]
[ Please Share this Story With Others ]