Part 62 Splitting Up-

Sana's Point of View

I was laying in bed with Taehyung and I was thinking about what just happened. Me and Taehyung have been dating for a while now yet we have never had sex. I layed there imagining what it would be like. I began to feel horny. My dirty mind is taking over again. AHHH! 😂

<Time Skip- Next Morning>

Today we all packed our things and met at the airport. "Okay guys from here on out were splitting up." Namjoon said. "You guys can now decide on where to go on your own." Jihyo explained. "So we can go anywhere just to meet back at the airport in a couple days?" Jeongyeon questioned. "I guess so." Mina answers.
We all hugged each other and said goodbye and then we left with our partners.

Taehyung's Point of View

"I finally get to have some alone time with my baby girl." I say as I wrap my arm around Sana.
"So where are we going?"
"To Osaka!"
"Why Osaka? I'm not complaining but why?" I say.
"To meet my parents!" Sana said with the cutest smile in the world.
On the plane ride Sana fell asleep while hugging my arm and it was so cute! Sana is so beautiful. She looks like an angel.
We arrived in Osaka and went straight for Sana's house. We arrived and we knocked on the door. "Sana-yah I'm so scared. I don't wanna do this." I said with a pout. "Don't worry my parents are going to love you." Sana then leaned in for the kiss and the door opened. I made eye contact with her father and mother. Sana didn't care and kissed me on the cheek anyway.
"Mother, Father!" Sana shouted as she hugged them. I stood there in shock after what had just happened.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Sana's mother asked. "And who is the boy that you just kissed?" Sana's dad questioned. Oh god. "My boyfriend."
I bowed down 90 degrees, "Hello.. Uh I-I'm Ki-Kim Taehyung." My voice was shaking.
"Come in." Mr. Minatozaki (Sana's dad) said coldly. Crap he hates me. I sat on the couch really close to Sana because I was scared. "So how old are you Mr. Kim?" Mr. Minatozaki questioned. "24 years old." I replied. "So what's your job Taehyung?" Sana's mom said nicely. "Oh I actually go to school with Sana." I say with a smile. "Wow Sana you picked up quite the handsome man huh?" She said with a wink.
"Hey Kim, take off your shirt." Mr. Minato said. "What! Why are you telling him to do that?" Sana shouted. I looked over and Sana looked so embarrassed. "Why do you tell every guy I bring home to do that?!" Sana was frustrated. "C'mon Kim hurry. I wanna see if you're healthy or not." He said. I took off my shirt with a bright pink face.
"Wow he's pretty ripped." I hear Sana's father whisper to his wife. "Dad!" Sana pulled me back and gave me my clothes. "Okay I like this kid. He is healthy, handsome, and polite." Mr. Minato said. "Thank you." I said bowing down again.
The four of us continued to talk and then even had dinner there. After that we then head to a hotel. The mood and tone around me and Sana was weird.

   What happens after is hard to say. Lets just say I had to use what Jin had given me and the beginning of the trip.

💜❤️ OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! The next chapter may be inappropriate but...... Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Share with a Friend]
(Please Favorite)