Part 40 Chaos-

Taehyung's Point of View

     As we open the door to enter the dorm we meet 10 very familiar people.       
" SURPRISE!" The ten people say.
    " Ahhhh!" Tzuyu and Jungkook screamed as they hugged each other. Everyone then laughs at the maknae's cuteness. " What are you guys doing here?!" Dahyun questions. " Were here to celebrate you fool." Jeongyeon says.
" Celebrate what?" Sana asked confused as well. " You guys placing first in your class." Hoseok said. " How did you know J-Hope?" Jungkook questioned. " It's posted all over the school campus." Yoongi added. " Your going to be performing for the Spring Festival!" Momo said. " Are any of you guys performing as well?" I question. " Yeah did any of you guys win too?" Sana said hoping they won as well. " We all did." Jin hyung said.
    " Really!" Dahyun shouted. "Yeah, the rest of us are in a group." Namjoon hyung said. " You guys have ten people in your group?" Jimin questioned. " Yes we do." Jihyo replied. " Wait so were all performing at the Spring Festival?" Jungkook questioned. " Yep!" Chaeyoung said as she brought the groceries to the kitchen.
" OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!"
    " Ok listen up!" Namjoon shouted while he stood on a chair. " Let's arrange this party." Jihyo said standing next to Namjoon. " Okay I need Nayeon and Sana in the kitchen helping Jin cook. I also need Momo, Jeongyeon, and Hoseok to go set the tables." Namjoon shouted.
" Yoongi, you Me and Mina will go get the missing groceries." Jihyo shouted.
" Also you six sit on the couch and do not move." Jihyo said pointing at the six maknae's. " Yeah knowing you guys your just going to mess things up." Namjoon said referring to Jimin, Jungkook, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Me. Me and the rest of the maknae's laugh as we were being scolded.
    " Woahhh." I hear Momo say. " I know right their leadership is crazy."  Hoseok said.
    After an hour everything was finished and we all ate and drank it was so fun. As much as it was fun, I have to admit it was crazy as well. Two crazy groups put into one room equals chaos. I'm surprised the dorm is still standing. " I'm so nervous for the Spring Festival." Jungkook said. " I know right all 3 districts of KPA is going to be there." Jeongyeon said.
" But think about it though it's going to be awesome." Hoseok said. " It will also be a good experience for us too." Jihyo said.
    We continued to talk and then I was thinking. Out of all of us there are only  4 couples here. The couples here are

     Jinayeon - Jin x Nayeon
     Namjeong - Namjoon x Jeongyeon
     Chaegi - Chaeyoung x Yoongi
     Dahmin - Dahyun x Jimin

    That's when I thought, should I tell them were dating? I think I should.
" Guys I have something important I want to tell you." I said nervously as I grabbed Sana's hand from under the table. Everyone looks at me. My face turns red as I was thinking about it. That's when I took a glance at Sana and she was shaking her head in a sign of no. I took the signal and had to make something up. Ah shit!
    " Uh, I'm very excited to perform with you all at the festival." I said nervously. " Aww us too." Nayeon said. Why doesn't Sana want the others to know about us dating? I have to talk to her after this.
    The party continued and we all had a nice time. There was so much yelling and laughing it was so much fun. But it soon came to an end. We then cleaned up and said goodbye in the front of our dorm. We all hugged each other and said goodbye. Before everyone left I grabbed Sana's hand and took her somewhere private.
    " Sana are you okay?" I questioned her. " Of course I am." Sana replies with a bright smile as pinches my cheek. I grab her hand from my face and bring it down. " Why didn't you want me to tell them about us?" I say in a sad tone.
" I don't want them to know yet. Can we keep it a secret for now?" Sana says trying to  cheer me up. " Fine." I reply. " Cool!" Sana says happily. " I have to head back now byeeee." Sana says as she kisses me on the cheek and runs back to her members.
    Man I really want everyone to know. I want the world to know I'm dating Minatozaki Sana. I went inside and helped finish cleaning up and took a shower. I then hopped into bed when I got a text message. It was from Sana.

💜❤️ Here's it is. First part of chapter 4. Sorry there not much bangtwice interactions and if it was boring. I still hoped you enjoyed. What do you think Sana is going to say??? I love you all.💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share this Story)