Part 55 The Red-Haired Man-

Sana's Point of View

The sun shined through my curtains and hit my eyes. I sat up rubbing them. That was a good night's sleep. As I sat on my bed looking through my phone I felt really weird inside. Last night when I was with Tae it felt so amazing. Then we had that moment when we kissed. At that moment I had the same feeling that I had when he slept over, but it was more.

His words, "Sorry Sana-yah but were in public." really hurt me. I wished we were somewhere private. What would have happened next. Would we have continued and ahhhhh! Thinking of having dirty moments with Tae made me want to explode. I shook my head rid of those dirty thoughts and did my morning routine.

As I was doing my morning routine I noticed that none of the Twice members were at home. It was just me in our small dorm.

I then heard a noise outside in the living room. None of the Twice members were home so who could it be? I suddenly had flashbacks of that red haired man from the mall. My body started shaking immensely. I grabbed my korean textbook and twisted the doorknob softly without making a noise. I tiptoed outside with the textbook in my hands ready to attack someone.

As I got to the living room I saw no one. I continued to shake crazily as I walked out. Then from out of nowhere someone popped out. "Finally I found you." A guy with red hair said in a creepy tone. "Ahhhh!" I shouted as loud as I could and then I slapped him with my korean textbook. I panicked so much that I fell on the man.

"Ow what the heck Sana." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and there Taehyung was laying on the floor and I was sitting on top of him.

"Yah pabo (fool/stupid), you scared me. You're lucky I wasn't holding a bat or a knife." I shouted at his face. "Sorry. I will never do it again. Ouch." Tae said as he rubbed the side of his head.

Tae then had a smirk on his face. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I said pissed off. "Well, do you see where your sitting cutie?" Tae said with a fat smirk.

I looked around to check and then I realized where I was sitting. Right on his lap. "Ah why do these things keep happening with us?!" I say flustered. "Maybe the universe wants us to do something." Taehyung said as his smirk grew bigger. "Shut up you pervert!" I say as I slap his shoulder.

"Anyways hurry up, we have to meet up with the others at the park." Taehyung informed me as I stood up. "Oh is that where they are?" I questioned. "Yeah they left first and told me to stay and wait for you to wake up." Tae explained.

I got ready quickly and left with Tae. I grabbed his hand and flashed him a cute smile as we walked. He put on his sunglasses trying to act cool. "Do I look hot Sana-yah?" Tae said as he was posing in wierd positions trying to act cool. "No you look like a dork." I said as I giggled. "Meanie." Tae said. I grabbed his hand once again and we continued to walk.

As we were walking, I looked up at him to get another good look at his new red hair. "Wait I forgot to ask, why did you dye your hair red?" I questioned. "Bang-PD nim wanted me to dye my hair for a photoshoot. Jimin's hair is silver now." Tae said.

Man Taehyung is so handsome, how did I get so lucky? Taehyung with red hair and his sunglasses looks really hot.

We got to the park and went to Bangtwice's favorite spot which was the spot where me and Tae first kissed. I loved this place, it holds a special place in my heart.

Everyone was sitting down talking with each other when they spotted us.

"Finally you're here!" Nayeon shouted. "Yeah you sleepy head." Jeongyeon added. "Sorry hehe." I said with a giggle as I scratched my head.

"Okay we're all here, me and Jihyo have a big announcement to make." Namjoon said as he stood up with Jihyo. "I am really proud of us, we worked so hard and it all paid off." Namjoon continued. " Me and Namjoon have talked with Bang PD-Nim and Jyp PD-Nim" Jihyo said excitedly as she was about to finish her sentence when Namjoon interrupted, "And they agreed on letting us have a vacation!" Namjoon blurted. "Hey I wanted to reveal the news." Jihyo said as she punched Namjoon on the shoulder. "You two are like siblings." Jin said. "I know right they are always fighting." Nayeon added.

"Yessss, wait where are we going?" Chaeyoung questioned. "America? China? Mexico? Brazil?" Mina started guessing destinations. "Nope, Japan." Jihyo said with a smile.

"YES!" I have always wanted to go to Japan!" Jimin shouted. "Me too!" Dahyun said as she clung onto his back. They giggled as Jimin fell over hugging her. OMG THEIR SO CUTE!

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoyed 😁 I'm trying to make these parts more interesting so yeah... And remember this is THE LAST CHAPTER of KPA Bangtwice. Just wanted to remind you. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with Friend)