Part 59 End of the Day-

Sana's Point of View

I stood in front of the mirror viewing my swimsuit and my body. Was I really ready to go out like this? It's fine the other girls are wearing stuff like this as well but...
As I looked at my body up and down I was proud. I had nice legs and abs. My body proportions were amazing as well. All my time at the gym with the members had paid off.        
Wait, is this Taehyung's first time seeing my body? No, I need to stop thinking about this. I left the locker room and most of the others were already in the water. I got closer and was looking for Taehyung.
"Hey Jeongyeon. Do you know where Taehyung is?" I questioned. "I saw him just now in the water." She replied. "Come here." Someone says as they run and pick me up from behind. "Gotcha cutie." Taehyung said as he grabbed me and held me bridal style. "Yah you scared me." I shouted. "Sorry but into the water you go." Taehyung said as he ran into the ocean while holding me.
"Wait is the water cold?!?" I shouted but it was too late, I was already in the water. I got off of Tae and kissed him. "I'm glad we get to spend this vacation together."
Taehyung recorded some short clips of us playing in the water for the show. After everyone had arrived and gotten into the water, we all decided to hold hands and walk deeper into the ocean. All sixteen of us kept moving until the water was up to our chins.
Dahyung and Chaeyoung were so short that they had to hold onto Jimin and Yoongi when we got to that part of the sea. We were all enjoying the waves and having such a great time. We sang songs and played games while we were there. It was so much fun.

Jeongyeon's Point of View

The sun began to set and we all were exhausted. "Here cover yourself with this." Namjoon said as he wrapped me with a towel. "Thank you." I say as I kiss him on the cheek. Me and Namjoon have been dating for about a year and a half now yet this is our first vacation together.
Although he is very clumsy and breaks everything I still love him. I sat next to Joonie in the car ride back to the hotel. He fell asleep and leaned his head onto my shoulder. So cute! Eventually I fell asleep as well.

"Hey! Wake up! We're here." I hear a voice say. I opened my eyes and it was Tzuyu. Me and Namjoon both fell asleep in the car. Namjoon woke up and put me on his back and he carried me back into our room. I was too tired to walk. I had too much fun today.
After I showered I hopped right into bed beside Namjoon. He was texting someone on his phone.
"What are you and Jihyo talking about so late at night?" I questioned suspiciously.
"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Joonie said as he reached over to turn off the lights.
"Hey tell me!" I said with my arms crossed.
"She just asked about the plans for tomorrow, that's all. Get those jealous thoughts out of your head."
"I am for you and you are for me, so don't worry." Namjoon said with a reassuring smile. He kissed me on the forehead and turned off the lights. He hugged me as we both fell asleep.

Momo's Point of View

"Yah Momo come dance with me!" J-Hope said. I just got out of the shower and was drying my hair. I saw Hoseok standing on the bed dancing while blasting music looking like a weirdo. He was wearing his Pajamas and holding random lightsticks he found in the lobby.
"No you weirdo, how do you still have energy to dance like that after today? Aren't you exhausted?" I questioned. "I have no idea!" Hoseok shouted as he continued to dance. I laughed at his ridiculousness. After about 15 minutes of crazy dancing J-Hope finally calmed down. Me and Hobi just started dating so this was weird, we weren't used to this. It is just me and him alone in this room, not to mention were supposed to sleep in the same bed.
"Okay Momo you can sleep on the bed and I'll take the couch." Hoseok said.
"Wait wait wait!" I say.
"Yeah?" Hoseok said, confused. "Do you need something?"
"Uh... why are you sleeping on the couch?" I say nervously.
"Oh uh... I know we're dating now but I don't want to make you uncomfortable so you can take the bed..." Hobi said.
"No it's okay I don't mind, you can sleep with me." I covered my face with a pillow out of embarrassment.
"Ok only if you're fine with Momo."
"It's fine just get in the bed already." I said annoyed.
"Yay! I get to sleep with Momo-chan!" He said happily.
Hoseok hopped in bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he hugged me tight. "I love you Momo." "Right back at yah." I said as I winked at him.

💜❤️ This part had some NamJeong and Moseok for you guys!! 😆 Hoped you guys enjoyed! I put some of the couples in this part because I wanted to include more of them! Anyways thanks for reading! 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)