Part 53 The Spring Festival-

Finale of Chapter 4

Sana's Point of View

The day has come. Today was the day of the Spring Festival. We had to wake up early and talk with the manager about how the festival was going to work. After that we put on a good looking outfit and did our make up we then left for the purple carpet.

When we arrived at the Purple Carpet for the Spring Festival I was surprised at how many people were taking pictures of us. So many cameras were flashing. As we got to the center of the carpet the interviewer were asking us many questions and then soon after Bts arrived and went through the same process. As we entered backstage we got a glance of the whole stadium filled with people.

"Guy's I feel sick." Mina said. "Mina take a deep breath you got this, to be honest though I don't feel the best either." Jihyo explained. We got our make up done and outfit ready and was sent to the Bangtwice unit 2 waiting room. We then met up with Jimin, Jungkook, and V.

"Guy's today is the day."Jungkook said. "I know and I'm terrified." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"It's ok we're all scared but let's do a quick review on the dances." We went through the dance as we sang our lines. We then were warming up our voices.

"Look Namjoon/Jihyo's group are going up right now." Jimin said. "Woah there so cool." V said in Awe. As the six of us watched the rest of our members perform we were amazed. "Bangtwice unit 2 you guys are up next." The director and manager came in.

We all did a group hug and smiled at each other as we were brought out to the stage. Tae held my hand as we made our way to the stage. Bangtwice unit 1 is done now it's our turn.

"Let's give it our all guys." Taehyung said one last time as the stage lowered. We all nodded and hopped on. As the stage rose we were revealed to 79,000 people cheering, the spotlight was shining on our face.

The music started and I was ready to give it my all.

Taehyung's Point of View

As the stage rose we were revealed to 79,000 people cheering. As the Fireworks shot off it was our que to start. There was only one thing going through my mind as we were about to start.

" Let's destroy this stage!"

We were off. I danced like there was no tomorrow. I hit every single note perfectly. The others were doing amazing as well. *BOOM! Confetti and fireworks shot out. Sana, Jimin, Dahyun, and Jungkook were doing just as good, they really did give it their all. The crowd roared as we sang.

We were getting near the end of the performance and then another firework went off. We finished the 1st performance. We were breathing hard. Once the lights went out we ran back stage for a clothes change. We change into our clothes and fixed our makeup. We were then brought to the stage again.

"Woah guys that was amazing!" Jeongyeon shouted. "Yeah you guys looked really good out there." Momo added. "You guys too, you guys looked professional."Jungkook said with a smile.

"You guys are up in 5 minutes for your final performance." The director said. "We don't have much time let's destroy the stage once again!" Namjoon shouted. "Bangtwice put your hands in!" Jihyo also shoutd.

"1, 2, 3, BangTwice Forever!" The sixteen of us shouted as we hopped onto the elevators. Sana gave me a reassuring smile as we were being elevated up. Just like the first performance we gave it our all and nailed every single dance move.

I felt like a monster on that stage and I'm pretty sure everyone felt that way as well. The adrenaline in me felt amazing as it surged through my veins. We finished the performance with a Bang and went backstage.

We all went to the waiting rooms and hugged each other. Many of us were crying because of how happy and proud we were.

I looked over at Sana and she was crying as well. She pouted with tears streaming down her eyes as she ran into me. She hid her face in my chest.

I patted her head and said, "We did it, we actually did it."

I then started to tear up as well and Sana giggled and she wiped her tears. Tonight was a night to remember.

💜❤️ Here it is the last part of chapter 4. I hoped you guys enjoyed. Like I said this chapter was more based on their idol careers. Please give me some time for the next chapter. I'm working on it so give me some time. Thank for reading. 💜❤️💣🍭
(Share with a Friend)
[Please Favorite]