Part 5 Home-

Taehyung's Point of  View

On the car ride home Jimin told Yoongi what happened and he was yelling at me throughout the whole car ride. Jungkook was just on his phone the whole time. I looked over to see what he was doing. He saw me looking and punched my arm. " Hyung stop looking at my phone it's private." Jungkook said. " So your texting Tzuyu, huh don't tell me you two are a thing too." I said teasing him. His face got red and he continued to punch me even harder. Yoongi and Jimin saw and were laughing with me.
         I was looking out the window when I suddenly started to think about Sana. She looked so cute earlier, and during dance practice when I fell on her. When I fell on her we looked at each other in the eyes and I felt something burning in my chest and I've been feeling this burn ever since when we were walking home alone earlier but when I fell on her the fire inside grew stronger. I don't know why. For the whole car ride home I kept on thinking about Sana. AHHHHH what's wrong with me. When we arrived at our dorm Hoseok was the first person I saw when I walked in and he wasn't happy when he saw me. " Yoongi told me what happened with you." Hoseok said. " You have to be more careful Taehyung you almost got killed today." Hoseok added on. " I know I won't be that wreckless neck time."
We walked in to see Jin screaming while cooking dinner and Namjoon picking up shards of a broken plate with chopsticks. I smiled. Well at least I know I'm home. I went to take a shower. As I was in the shower I was thinking about when Sana saw me shirtless. It was really cute how she covered her face with one hand. I felt my face burning. Ahhhh what is wrong with me. I got out of the shower and was laying on my bed playing on my phone. " Taehyung-ah dinner is ready!" Jin screamed from the kitchen. I was walking down the stairs and saw Jungkook and Jin wrestling on the ground, Jimin laughing at Namjoon bringing over the food slowly because he was scared he would spill everything, and Yoongi trying to sing Epiphany with Hoseok. What is wrong with our dorm. This is why everyone says BTS dorm is crazy. " Ok enough let's eat!" Namjoon said. Everyone was eating quietly when Jungkook brought up what happened earlier and how I fell on Sana while dancing. " Look at his face it's all red." Jungkook said while laughing. Jimin laughed as well. " Was it that bad?" Jin questioned. " Yeah it hurt a lot. I felt pain everywhere." I replied to him. We finished dinner and went straight to sleep. I jumped straight into my bed. It's been a long day. Luckily we had no school tomorrow since it was the weekend. It felt so nice to relax for a bit. I couldn't sleep though. Although me and Sana had some really awkward experiences today, she was still my friend. Since I couldn't sleep I decided to call her. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Sana in my contacts.

          Hoped you enjoy this part, although it was pretty boring. Sorry about that.😊💜
Also how did you like the BTS is this part?