Part 44 Save Me-

DISCLAIMER:💜
     Sorry I have been inactive, I have been sick and still am. I made this part longer for you guys. Enjoy!💜

Taehyung's Point of View

     The staff signed us off and the director spoke with us. "Ok welcome guys and congratulations on winning in your classes but it does not stop here." The director says. He talked to other groups and then he came to us. " So you guys are both Bangtwice right?" The director questions. " Yes we are sir." Namjoon replies.
    " Ok well from now on you guys are Bangtwice unit 1." The director says as he points to Namjoon and Jihyo's group. " And you guys are Bangtwice unit 2. " He says pointing to us.
" As you know you each will perform your dance. However I want both of your groups to unite and work on a performance together since your all from the same groups." The director informs us. " Wait so your saying that we will each do a total of 2 performances?" Jimin questions. " Yes you will." He replies.
     " Okay thank you for your time." Jihyo says as well all bow down. After the director leaves I look at the others and their all shocked. " So is he saying that we have the combine into one giant group and perform together?" Chaeyoung askes.
      " Yep." Yoongi replies still shocked. " Guys I'm so scared the most that we have ever performed in front of was 12,000 people which during the summer party and that was scary enough." Mina says terrified. " Everyone calm down." Jihyo says.
" Do you guys know how lucky we are to be able to perform on this kind of stage. This will give us more publicity and get us closer to our debut." Namjoon hyung says. " Exactly that is why we must give it our all okay?" Jihyo says?
" Okay!" Everyone else replies.
     Jihyo and Namjoon decided that we should practice our own dances first before working on the United dance.
We practiced on our own dances and then the next thing we know we were all sweating and breathing heavily. 2 hours have passed by. The director soon came back and gave us a paper with our schedules for the next meetings and practices.
" Momo have you talked with Hoseok at all?" I questioned her as I saw her walk by. " Yeah I did and I somehow managed to ask him out." Momo added. " You asked him out!" I said as I started to get excited. " No I asked him if he can go with us to the mall tomorrow." Momo said. " Were going to the mall?" I said confused.
" Yes we are and your bringing Taehyung." Momo said before she walked away. Well I guess we're going to the mall tomorrow. Rehearsal was soon over and we head home. On the way home I texted Taehyung and told him that were going to the mall tomorrow.

*Time Skips- Next Morning

" Sana why are we going to the mall afterschool today?" Taehyung questions.
" Because were going with Momo and Hoseok." I replied.
" Hobi hyung is going too?"
" Yep." I replied
     Class started and today surprisingly flew bye quickly. Next thing I know, me and Tae are at the mall with Moseok. " Today is your chance." I turn and whisper to Momo. She nodded as the four of us went into a few stores. Me and Taehyung split up with the two so they could get some alone time.
" Taehyung do you think I should buy this?" I questioned as I held up a sexy red bikini? " Oh my god uh I think that is really nice okay Imma go check out the stuff animals bye." Taehyung said abruptly and left with a face as red as a tomato. I love teasing him. I guess it's normal for him to react this way.
Taehyung then came back when he noticed that I put the red bikini down.
" Oh Taetae this jacket looks so nice. We should buy it." I say with a bright smile as I took it and dragged him to the dressing rooms. " Here try it on." I say.
    Taehyung went in to try the nice jacket on. I look across the store and saw Momo and Hoseok laughing hysterically while playing with the stuffed animals. Their so cute!!!
    " How do I look?" Taehyung said as he got out. " Handsome as always." I reply with another bright smile of mines. " And your cute as always." He said as he pinched my cheek.
" Ow that hurt." I say as I punch his shoulder softly.
    We left the store and on the way to the bowling area I had to use the restroom. " Hey guys I have to use the restroom you guys can go ahead I'll meet up with you later." I say. " You sure?" Taehyung questioned.
    " Yeah don't worry go." I say as I head to the bathroom. When I finished I walk out and was grabbed by behind. " Ow!" I shout but a hand covered my mouth as they dragged me somewhere.
    They had pinned me to the wall. " Hey there cutie. I don't have much time so I'll make this quick." A guy with red hair said as he caressed my cheek. I looked around and saw two other guys with him.
    I tried to shout but I couldn't, they had my mouth covered. I tried to get out of their grasp but couldn't. Istarted to tear up. "Let's see what you've got under the skirt there." The red haired man said as he lifted my skirt slowly. Please don't do this please! TAEHYUNG!!!

💜❤️ OMG 😱 what's gonna happen to Sana? Hoped you guys enjoyed. I made this part longer for ya.💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share With a Friend)