Part 15 Jealousy-

Sana's Point of View

    Dance class ended and I still felt angry I had to do something so Taehyung doesn't fall for Irene. I have this weird feeling of anger, but this feeling is not the normal anger. They all seem nice but I don't like how Irene is flirting with Taehyung. Jungkook and Jimin went home first because apparently Yoongi and Namjoon got into a fight and Hoseok told them to go home and help him stop it. Dahyun also went home first because Dahyun had to wash the dishes and if Jeongyeon got home and the dishes were still there she would get yelled at. So that left me, Tzuyu, and Taehyung to walk home together.
    Taehyung and Tzuyu were a little hungry so we stopped by a gas station to get some snacks on the way home. This is my perfect chance.
" Taehyung-ie can you please buy this for me?" I said with a pout and my irresistible puppy eyes?
" Sure. Did you forget your wallet today?" Taehyung replied. I did not expect that reaction from Tae. We left the store and continued walking. What has gotten into me? Why am I acting like this I feel furious. " Hey guys want to have a sleepover? " Tzuyu said.
" Today?" I replied. " No tomorrow since it's the weekend." she answers back. " Yeh I let's do it. Taehyung are you and the guys coming." I look over as I asked him. He was on his phone and it looked like he was texting someone.
" Yeh that sounds fun I'll tell the others." he replied. " Who are you texting?" I say. " Oh I'm texting Irene. We are catching up on the last year and a half." He says with a smile.
    " Were you guys really close back then?" Tzuyu asks. " Yep we were and she was so kind and caring. I was worried when I saw her today after a long time that she had changed. Although a lot of things happened between me and her I decided and forget about it and move on." Taehyung replies. The more Taehyung talked about her the more I angrier I got. He kept talking about how she was one of the nicest person he has ever met and how she's so pretty. He kept going on and on and on, I couldn't take it anymore. " WELL IF SHE'S SO PRETTY WHY DON'T YOU JUST DATE HER ALREADY!!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. It went silent. I can't do this. I burst into tears as I ran back home. " Sana wait I'm sorry!" I hear Taehyung shout as I ran back home with tears running from my eyes. I regretted screaming at Taehyung. Now he probably thinks it's his fault. I reached home. I opened the door and saw Dahyun on the couch reading and Nayeon just standing there. " Hey Sana you ok? What happened?" Nayeon said as she approached me and was patting my back.
" No it's not okay, this girl was flirting with Taehyung and I got mad and on the way home he was talking about her and I got jealous of how close they were and shouted in his face." I said sobbing. " Okay Sana calm down." Nayeon said as she handed me tissues. " Calm down and explain things slower."  Dahyun said as she sat down next to me. I didn't want to tell anybody else about this because it's embarrassing but I have to. I messed up really badly.

💖 Here is another part for you guys hope you enjoy.💖 💣🍭