Part 27 Lipstick-

Taehyung's Point of View

" Oh hi guys!" Irene shouted as she got here. " Oh hi, what are you doing here." Jimin questioned her. " Oh we were going around shopping." Seulgi replies to Jimin as she flashes him a smile. Dahyun saw that and scooted closer to Jimin and hugged his arm. Things aren't looking so good. " What are you guys doing here?" Yeri question us back.
" Were just hanging out." Jungkook replied. Everyone was talking with each other and having a good time. Irene seemed to be having a good time as well. I just hope she doesn't bring that up. Irene's beauty was no joke. I was staring at her when she noticed me and we made eye contact.

Sana's Point of View

I was having so much fun until they showed up. Why were they here. It wasn't so bad though I went over to see what everyone was talking about. " So how have you guys enjoyed our district so far?" Jimin questioned. " It's pretty good and everyone has been so nice to us." Yeri replied. " Nice have you guys made friends with any other groups here yet?" Jungkook added. " Yeah we met BlackPink and Got7." Wendy replied. " Oh Got7 and BlackPink huh. Their really popular in our district." I say as I decided to join the conversation.
I was so into our conversation that I didn't see Taehyung anywhere. I turned around and he was underneath the tree. He wasn't alone though, he was with Irene. I didn't approach them I wanted to keep an eye on them to see what they were doing. I wish that was me there instead on Irene. They were talking and eventually Irene grabbed Tae's hand and put his hand on her legs. WTF does she think she's doing. I controlled my temper. Look at Taehyung he looks like he was enjoying himself. Taehyung looked kind of uneasy as well though.
I kept my eyes on them. They continued to talk and then laughed together. Then they stopped talking and Irene scooted closer to Taehyung and leaned in as if she was going to kiss him. What the hell does she think she's doing. That's when my head exploded. I'm not letting her take him from me.
I approached them. Right before Irene's lips  hit Taehyung I got there. " Hey guys what's going on, are you having fun?" I say as I put up a fake smile which disrupted their kiss. Irene saw through my smile and gave me a disgusted look. I sat right between them. Irene looked really annoyed now. " Oh hi Sana why are you here." Taehyung says as his voice was shaking. " Hi my little Tae tae." I say as I pinch his cheek. This made Irene really mad. She then gave me a smirk. What did that smirk mean. I look at my fingers where I pinched Tae's cheek. It was red. I looked at Taehyung's cheek there was a lipstick mark on his cheek.

💜❤️ Here it is guys the first part of chapter 3. I hoped you guys enjoyed.💜❤️ 💣🍭
[ Please Favorite ]
[Share with Friends]