Part 29 The Truth Untold-

Taehyung's Point of View

    Everything was about to go crazy and I knew it when Sana approached me and Irene. Why do these things always happen. I sat there with my mouth shut like a moron as the two were fighting. " Guess what, Taehyung was with me and did you know what we were doing you bitch? We were on a date." Irene said. Shit! Why the hell did Irene just lie like that. That's not what happened she said she just wanted to catch up and hangout.  " Wait let me explain!" I said as I jumped up.
    " NO SHUT UP!" Sana shouted at me and caught the attention of everyone else. Sana was furious. Irene lied, it wasn't a date. Oh no, now Sana's going to hate me. " Guess what that's not all that happened we even made out at the back of the restaurant, and let me tell you it was amazing." Irene said with an attitude. Those words broke her. After Irene said that Sana started to tear up. Everyone else heard what she said and I felt the mood get tense. No I have to explain that's not what happened at all.
    " Wait no that's -"  *SlAP. I was cut off by Sana. She had slapped me. " I don't want to hear another word from you." Sana said as she looked me dead in the eye. I didn't do anything wrong it was Irene who lied but still I have to fix this it's still part my fault. Irene you're not the same any more. You have changed too much.
     Out of nowhere Sana bursted into tears  and ran away. Crap! I need to tell her the truth. That's not what happened. I tried to run after her but was stopped by Irene. Irene held on to me tight and didn't let go.
    By the time Irene let go of me Sana was already out of sight. Fuck! I shouldn't have lied that night at the theatres, I should've just told them what happened. It's my fault. I fell to me knees. "It's all my fault. " I whispered to myself.
    " Hey guys what's going on?!" Dahyun said aloud. " Taehyung please tell me she's lying?" Tzuyu said as she helped me up. " Hyung...." I hear Jungkook say with his shaking voice. I only talked about this with him and Sana.
    " So you lied?" Jungkook said with a trembling voice. " How could you." Jungkook said as he walked up and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. " Really this is how your going to treat her! After everything she has done for you your going to go lie and make out with other girls!" The anger in Jungkook's eyes as he shouted was enough to scare anyone. Everyone was silent.
    " Jungkook put him down." Jimin said softly but his voice seemed weird.
" Did you know the time when you fainted at the girls dorm Sana was so worried and sat next to you the whole time." Jungkook shouted at me. I was so mad, they don't know anything and their blaming this on me. He doesn't know the full story, what gives him the idea that he can talk to me like that. " It's not like you know what happened so shut up!" I shout in his face. *Pow! Jimin had punched after I shouted that.
         " Are you stupid!" Jimin shouted as Dahyun and Tzuyu ran up to hold him back.  "Don't you know that Sana has been in love with you for so long. She has waited for the right time to tell you and your going to do shit like this!" Jimin tried to break out of Dahyun and Tzuyu hold but couldn't. " Jimin stop please." Tzuyu said. "Don't even bother saying anything to me and go apologize!" Jimin shouted.
    It had started to rain really hard. " I'm fucking leaving. I can't stand looking at him no more." Jimin said as he picked up his jacket and left with everyone following him.
" Uh Irene were going to head back too." Joy said softly. It was just me and Irene now.
    I turn around and made eye contact with Irene. " Taehyung forget about Sana. Just become my boyfriend. Can't you see that I'm prettier than Sana. I can give you anything you want." Irene said trying to seduce me as she lifts up her skirt showing me her upper thigh.
" Well what's there to lose at this point." I say as I approach her.

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoyed this part. What did you think Tae meant? What's he going to do? 💜❤️.    💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)