Part 36 Tears-

Sana's Point of View

I arrived at the spot that Tzuyu and Dahyun told me to go to. Its late and the park was dark. I was a little scared being here alone. As I stood there I noticed a boy standing near the edge look off into the distance. I approached to see what the boy was looking at. It was amazing, I could see so much from here. I could see the stars, the moon, the city, and the rest of the park. This place is really amazing.
That's when the boy who I had been standing next to turned around. He was cute but then when my eyes adjusted to the darkness I realized who it was.
" Sana!"
" Taehyung!"
It was Taehyung. Why is he here. Looking at he face made me want to cry. It was silent. We didn't say a word.
" Hi Sana, what are you doing here?" He questioned me. He sounded nervous. " None of your business." I said coldly.
" Sana. I really need to talk to you please." He with a shaky voice. I then started to tear up. I can't do this, it's breaking my heart even more. I turned around and tried to walk away but Taehyung grabbed my wrist.
" Please Sana I'm begging you, let me explain."
" What is there to explain. You lied to me!" I shouted in his face.
At this point I was already crying. All my tears were streaming down my face. I ripped my hand from his grasp.
" Sana I didn't kiss her please listen to me."
" No, why the hell do I have to listen to you. Your a fucking liar."
That's when I realized that I wasn't the only one crying. Taehyung was crying as well.
" Please Sana I'm begging you." He said.
I stood there in silence as I continued to cry.
" Irene lied to you. We weren't on a date she really did ask me to hangout."
" Why would I trust you." I said with a trembling voice.
" So you trust Irene a girl who you have never met before than one of your closest friends." Taehyung said as he continued to cry.
" Ok well what about you and her kissing huh was that a lie too?" I screamed.
Taehyung kept silent. I knew it. He really did kiss her.
" I knew it." I said coldly and attempted to leave but I was stopped by his words.
" Your right we did kiss." He said softly.
" But she kissed me. She put me up against a wall and kissed me." He said.
I was shocked. Is this the truth. After hearing what he said I felt so guilty.
" I didn't want to tell you or else would have you would have gotten mad." Taehyung was sobbing as this point.
" I tried my best to tell you this but you kept pushing me away. Then I saw you with Mark one of friends and it completely broke me. You tried to get back at me without even knowing the truth Sana." He said as he fell to his knees.
" Seeing you with someone else makes me feel like I don't exist anymore. Please understand."
I was completely lost. I had no idea what to do but cry. I couldn't do anything. This is all my fault. Taehyung did nothing wrong. Taehyung then stood up and walked up to me. He looked my in the eyes.

" Sana, I love you."💕

💜❤️ Here's the bonus chapter guys. Thank you for 1000 viewers! Hoped you guys enjoyed. It's getting good in my opinion.💜😊. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)