Part 11 Boy in Luv-

Sana's Point of View

    " Sana hurry up or you will be late!!" I hear Momo scream from downstairs. I jumped straight out of bed and went to take a quick shower. I finished getting ready and went down to have some breakfast. " Sana hurry up you have 20 minutes to get to school, me and nayeon are heading to school first." Jihyo said. I sat down to eat with Tzuyu and Mina. " Are you guys excited summer is almost here." Mina said with a happy expression. " We have 4 months until school ends mina." Tzuyu said wiping her mouth with a napkin. " I want school to end!" I screamed. We had 10 minutes left to go walk to school. So we headed out.
    Mina went ahead to meet up with her other friends and it was just me and Tzuyu. Tzuyu and I were talking about how fun it is going to be performing our dance with the guys. When I noticed Jimin and Taehyung ahead. Jimin was talking to some girl and Taehyung was on the phone laughing. " I wonder who that girl is?" Tzuyu said as she points at the girl next to Jimin. " Don't point Tzuyu." I whispered. I wasn't focusing on the girl next to Jimin but on who Taehyung was on the phone with just now. He looked really happy talking with that person. We go into class and school started. After 3 to 4 hours of school it was finally lunchtime. I brought lunch from home that I prepared last night and headed to our table. I looked at our table where we usually sit and Taehyung was sitting there alone looking out the window. That's weird the maknae line of BTS is always together at school.
He looked so sad sitting there all alone. I took a deep breath and approached him. " Hey Taehyung where are the others?" He didn't reply, is he really that hurt. Why is he ignoring me? " Taehyung?!" I shout. "Ah Sana when did you get here?" " Just now and I was asking you where the others were." " Oh I haven't seen them since this morning." Taehyung replies.
" How come your sad taetae?" I say with a cute expression. " I'm not it just feels really weird without the guys or anyone here." " But I feel better because you here with me." He said and smiled widely at me. I panicked and I had to say something back " Well I'm glad your happy!".  " Woah Sana there's no need to yell calm down." " Oh sorry." We had a nice conversation and it was amazing I love spending time with Taehyung but lunch was over and we head back to class.
    I had another long class and it was finally dance class where all of my friends were in. I walked through the big doors with a big smile on my face ready to dance. Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Taehyung were all there they were all laughing together. Taehyung was laying on the floor and was dying of laughter. While Tzuyu and Dahyun were laughing as well. " Guys where's Jimin and Jungkook." I questioned. " I haven't seen Jungkook since PE and Jimin all day." Taehyung exclaimed. I looked at Dahyun and Tzuyu and they just shrugged their shoulders. Class was about to start and neither have shown up. Taehyung started to look really worried.
" WERE HERE!!!" Jungkook screamed and him and Jimin burst through the door. Jungkook and Jimin were breathing heavily as if they just finished running the mile. " Now that everyone is here, get into you groups I am going to do a progress scheck and see where you guys are." . " Where were you guys!?" Dahyun said with her arms crossed. " Long story." Jimin said still panting. " I don't care you better explain all of it." Tzuyu said. " Ok well in morning me and Taehyung were walking to school and a girl named Tatsuki Mei came up to me and held my hand." Jimin explained. " WHAT YOUR CHEATING ON ME!" Dahyun scream. " And this is why I didn't want to tell you. Let me explain first." Jimin said. Dahyun sat down as Jimin continued. " I was confused why she did that so I pulled me hand away and questioned her. She said that she was just going in for a handshake." Jimin explained. "What a lying bitch." Dahyun said. " She said she was new at the school and was trying to make some friends and she asked me to take her around the school." Jimin said " But during passing period she was waiting behind me as I was putting books away in my locker and when I turned around I saw her giving a guy my bag which had my wallet and all my punch cards in it and they ran away. I chased after them-" " And that's when I saw Jimin running and he asked me for help and I ran after them with him." Jungkook said interrupting Jimin. " Since I'm way faster than Jimin I caught up with them and tackled the guy with Jimin's backpack." Jungkook explained. " Mei then tried to grab the bag and run but I caught her and I'm not that slow." Jimin said punching Jungkook in the arm. " So that's why you guys were so late and are so tired." Tzuyu said. " BangTwice you guys are up." Mr. Choi called us and it was our turn to show him our progress and he said our dance was really good.

💜 I made this as long as I could. Sorry if it's boring. Thank you 💜