Part 10 What is Love?-

Taehyung's Point of View

    Jimin opened the door for us as we take off our shoes. " WERE HOME!!" Jungkook and I scream so everyone knows we're back. " Stop screaming." Yoongi hyung said as he walks up to us with a knife. " Hyung what are you doing, be careful." Jungkook said. " I'm helping Jin with dinner." He replied. " Dinners not done yet? Why are you guys making dinner this late it's almost nine." I questioned. " Hoseok and Namjoon took forever to buy the groceries for dinner that Jin told them to get. They got back like 15 minutes ago." Yoongi explained.
" Taehyung you go help Jin cook I just got back from the gym and I am exhausted." Yoongi said. This was the perfect chance to ask Jin about it.
    I went upstairs to change and went downstairs. " Ok hyung what do you need help with." I said with a smile on my face. " Oh your helping me today huh." Jin said. " Taehyung can you go dice these up for me." I grabbed the knife and started cutting. How should I ask him for help. He has a girlfriend and has been dating for a pretty long time, so I think he would be one of the best people to ask.
" Jin hyung." I said nervously. " Yes Tae." " You and Nayeon have been dating for a pretty long time now and I need your help." " This is weird but go ahead." He said.
            " A couple of days ago I was with a certain person, and something happened which made me feel weird for the rest of the day. Then the next time I saw that person it made me feel like something inside of me was burning with happiness, but when me and that person are apart I feel different and not the same." I said with sincerity. Jin's eyes widen as he looks at me. " Wait hold up lets take this slowly." Jin said. " So this person makes you feel weird when you are not with them but when you are you feel happy?"  " Yes something like that?" I replied. " I don't like the feeling when were apart it kind of hurts." I added. " Oh I know exactly what's happening Taehyung." Jin said with a smirk. " And I'm pretty sure you know what's going on too Taehyung." He added.
    " Does this person make you feel nice and warm inside? Do you enjoy being around them?" Jin asked. " I do, I love being around her and it's always so much fun and when I'm with her it's like the whole world got ten times brighter." I replied. " Taehyung you know what's going on. You like this person. If you like her enough you have to tell her how you feel or she might end up hurting you without knowing it." Jin said. " Ok thank you hyung, this was a good talk." I said as I finish up cutting the food. " Who is this person?" Jin asked. " I'm not telling you yet."
" Can I at least tell the others." " NO keep this between you and me please." I begged. " Ok ok your secret is safe with me." Jin said.
    Me and Jin finished up dinner, we all ate and  soon after that we all went to sleep. I couldn't sleep thinking about me and Jin's conversation. Tomorrow we had school and I get to see Sana. I smiled and hope for a good day tomorrow.

        💜Sorry guys. Long time and I haven't posted. This part is just Taehyung getting advice from Jin prettying. Sorry if it's boring. Please vote and tell me how the story is so far.💜