Part 31 The Plan-

Sana's Point of View

" Ok Mark I need you to be my Boyfriend."
" What!" Mark said as he was choking on his drink. " What why. Sana look I'm flattered but I can't do that Taehyung is in love with you, I can't do this to him." Mark blurted out but then covered his mouth instantly.
" Really does he really like me?" I question.
" Shit!" Mark said. " Yes he does and he's going to kill me for telling you." Mark said as he facepalmed himself. " Well this makes things even better." I said. Does Taehyung really like me? No I can't, I hate him for what he has done. " You have to Mark you promised to." I say.
I then explained to him everything Taehyung did and what he has to do to help me get back at him. " Did he really do that?" Mark questioned. " Yeah and I hate him now." I replied. " I was for sure he said he liked you. Why would we do that." Mark said. " I have no idea but your my boyfriend starting tomorrow at school. I have to go now it's getting late bye." " Fine." I hear Mark say as he sank into the chair.
Starting tomorrow Me and Mark will start to pretend date and flirt with each other so that Taehyung gets jealous. This is what he gets.

Jimin's Point of View

We were soaked. As we were walking back I noticed that Tzuyu was missing. " Guys where did Tzuyu go?" I questioned. " I don't know." Jungkook said.
" Oh she stayed back with Taehyung." Dahyun said quietly. " I can't believe he did that. He's so dumb!" I said as a kick a rock lying on the street. " Don't you think you guys went too far." Dahyun said. " What do you mean." Jungkook said confused.
" You guys were too rough on Taehyung." She said. " No we weren't and he deserved that." I said. Why isn't Dahyun mad as well? Out of all of us she should be mad the most.
" Guys do you know yesterday when we went to the movie theatres." Jungkook questioned.
" Yeah." Dahyun replied. Jungkook explained everything that Taehyung said that night. " Ugh! I'm so frustrated." I say. " Hey Dahyun."
" Yes?" " I think we should go home." I say looking down. " I don't think we should stay at your guys place anymore. Especially after what Taehyung did it would hurt Sana even more to see him." I said hoping she would understand. " Yeah it's for the better." She replied.
" Hey guys." Dahyun said. "Yes." Me and Jungkook look at her. " I know Taehyung messed up big time and we all have the right to be mad but don't treat him too badly ok." Dahyun said. " Yeah." I said quietly. " We should hurry or else we might get sick." Jungkook said to break the silence.
When arrived at the house we grabbed our stuff and called Hoseok to come
pick us up. We wrapped ourselves in towels since we were soaked. " So how was the sleepover boys. Did you guys have fun with the girls." Hoseok hyung said with a smirk. " Don't give me that face hyung." Jungkook said laughing. At least Jungkook cheered up.
I feel so bad for Sana. It's so obvious that she likes him and he still doesn't see it. " Wait guys where's Tae?" Hoseok said which made me and Jungkook look at eachother. " He's still at the park." Jungkook replied to Hoseok. " WHAT!" It's raining like crazy and you guys let him stay there!" Hoseok shouted. " Just forget about him." I say.

💜❤️ Oh no Park Jimin is Mad. Hoped you guys enjoyed. Please comment and tell me how the story is and what I should improve on. 💜❤️
[Share this Story with a Friend]
(Please Favorite)
💣🍭