Part 20 Confused-

Taehyung's Point of View

I sat there frozen and in shock watching her wind up her arm to strike me with the knife. But my body reacted and I tackled her pinning her down with her arms.

" Why would you do this I thought we were friends." I say. My grip on her wrists tightened because of my anger. I hear a noise from across the room as I stare at Sana right in the eyes. " I'm sorry but this was your punishment." Sana said and started to laugh hysterically. The whole entire room broke into laughter as well. I sat up and tried to think on what is going on.

    " Guys what's going on?" I question. " Ahahahaha! You were really scared weren't you Taehyung." Jungkook said. " Why would you do this." Jimin says mimicking me. " I did not sound like that." I say annoyed. I was furious. Why would they do this to me, it's not funny. " Taehyung were you that scared." Dahyun says. Tzuyu was still laughing on the ground across the room. " Taehyung can you please get off me your really heavy." Sana says trying to nudge me off her. " No, you know what I'm going to stay here until you say sorry." I say turning my head.

" Hyung started to cry." Jungkook says.

    They continue to laugh and I continue to sit on Sana. After 5 to 10 minutes they all calm down. " You guys went too far." I say annoyed " Well you deserved it." Dahyun says. " For what?" I say confused. " You made us all wait for you. Where have you been?" Tzuyu adds. Should I tell them where I've been. No I shouldn't. I ignored the question for now and continued to sit on Sana. " Please get off me your so heavy." Sana  says punching me softly. She's so cute.

" Not until you say sorry." I say flicking her forehead.

" Ow get off I'm not saying sorry." Sana says " Well I guess I'm going to have to make you say sorry." I say as I pull up my sleeves. I started to tickle her.

" Ahahahahha stop please haha." Sana starts to laugh and was twitching her body. " Say it and I will stop." " Ok ok I'm sorry." Sana says laughing really hard. I stand up and so does Sana.

" I was kidding, you deserved that."  Sana says after getting up. I pick Sana up and put her on my shoulder. She kicks and punches me but they don't hurt. " Put me down!" Sana says also laughing as well.  I throw her on the couch and started to tickle her again.

      I eventually stop when I was satisfied.
" Those two are really meant for each other. " I hear Jimin whispering to Dahyun but I try to ignore it. " You guys seriously went too far." I say pushing Jungkook onto the couch. " Where did you guys even get the fake blood?"  " Oh we had it from last year's halloween costumes." Tzuyu explained.

" Okay can we go to the movies now?" Sana says catching her breath from laughing so hard.

" Were going to the movies?" I question. " Yes let's get ready." Tzuyu says. " Lets change we have fake blood all over us." Jimin says.

    I was waiting for them to finish changing so we could go. Should I tell them why I was so late. How would they react. I don't want Sana to get the wrong idea.

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoy. Share with you friends.😂💜❤️💣🍭

                   [ Don't forget to favorite! ]