Part 41 First Date-

Sana's Point of View

The Text Message:

Sana: Taehyung you okay?
Me: Yes I'm fine.
Sana: You sure? You looked pretty sad there baby.
Me: Well I really want everyone to know that were together. I don't like keeping this a secret.
Sana: Well can we keep it a secret a little longer? Pretty pleaseee.
Me: Fine.
Sana: Okay to make it up to you let's go on a date tomorrow after school. Okay?
Me: Okay see you tomorrow.
Sana: Bye bye, good night.

*Time Skips*
Another boring day of school passes by. Taehyung said he felt better today and everything was fine. Me and Taehyung told the others that were going to the library to study but we actually went on a date and they believed us.
" Okay Taehyung-ie where do you want to go?" I say enthusiastically.
" I don't care, you can choose." He replied.
" How about we get some bubble tea and head to the arcade?"
" Mhm lets go!" He said as grabbed my hand and headed to the tea store.
Since the walk from the academy to the tea store was far my legs began to feel tired. I needed to stop for a rest.
" Tae can we sit here for a bit I'm getting tired of walking." I say as I sat down on the bench.
" No were so close." He said with a pout.
" Just for a little." I reply.
" How about I do the walking." He said with a cute smile as he grabbed me and put me on his back.
" I'll carry you the rest of the way okay?" Taehyung flashed me his boxy smile.
I buried my face into his back as he carried me there. He's so amazing. Every moment with him makes my heart flutter. I'm really happy when I'm with him.
The rest of the way there was amazing. He made me laugh and we talked a lot along the way. We then got to the tea store and ordered two drinks and some fries. We ate the fries and took our drinks and headed to the arcade.
" WOAH! It's so colorful!" Taehyung said as he ran around the place like a kid.
" Is this your first time here?" I questioned.
" Yeah it is." Taehyung said while he admired the roof which had glow in the dark stickers on it.
We started off with the quick little games and then moved on to the bigger ones. We then ended up at the basketball game and we had a contest to see who could score the most.
" Ready, set, go!" Taehyung shouted.
While playing I looked over and saw Taehyung struggling which made me laugh. He looked so cute.
" Awwww." Taehyung said disappointed.
" Ha! I won!" I shouted in excitement.
" Hey don't get so excited. I challenge you to the shooting game." He said with his arms crossed in a cute position.
We kept playing and laughing with each other. We teased each other and talked a lot. We had so much fun together that we had lost track of time. It was getting late and we had to head home.
" Let's go I'll walk you home." Taehyung said as he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.
I nodded while facing the ground so he couldn't see me blushing.

💜❤️ Second chapter. This was Taesana's first date in this story. Hoped you guys enjoyed. This chapter is a interesting one.💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share this Story)