Part 13 Long Time No See-

Taehyung's Point of View

     " Taehyung please. Irene and the others are the new the new students here and their Red Velvet." everyone went silent after Jungkook said that. " No their not and this isn't funny." I said restraining myself. " Hey uh excuse me is the spot next to you guys open?" Someone said as they tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen and it felt as if my someone just ripped my heart out. It was them, Red Velvet.
    Nobody dared to say a word. It was awkward. My heart was pounding rapidly and I was speechless. Me and Irene made eye contact. She was staring at me for a couple of seconds before she recognized who I was. My face was red and after Irene realized it was me she also went red. I look at the others and they were also speechless. Jungkook was bright red. I turned back and Irene jumped on me. I caught her and she hugged me tightly. She was laughing and was so happy. " Oh my god Taehyung is it really you?" she said while squishing my face.
" y-yes." I replied " Your so handsome, I missed you so much.". I was frozen and had no idea what to do.
    She finally let go of me. Jungkook and Jimin finally snapped out of it and went over to me. " Irene wha-wha-what are you doing here." I questioned although I knew the answer already. " Haven't you heard me and my friends transferred over to your district." She replied. " Long time no see you guys. I missed you." Yeri said as she and Jungkook hugged each other. I looked over at Jimin to see what was going on. Him and seulgi smiled at each other and hugged as well.
    " Sorry to interrupt your reunion or whatever but who are you guys?" Tzuyu said confused.
" Yeh and how do you know them?" Dahyun said with her arms crossed. Me and the guys froze, not knowing what to say. Especially to Dahyun since Seulgi was Jimin's first girlfriend. Wait what about me and Sana?

💜❤️ Here it is guys the first part of chapter 2 sorry for the insanely long wait. Hope you enjoy, this part was really short I'm so sorry. Thank You 🙏 💜❤️ 💣🍭