Part 61 In the Bed-

Taehyung's Point of View

The guy choked me and it felt like his grasp became tighter. I couldn't breath and my eyelids became heavy. I was about to faint. Someone please help Sana.
"HYUNG!!!"
I hear someone shout and the guy finally let go of my neck. I looked up and Jungkook tackled the man and was just pounding in that guy's face. I looked at Ichiro. He was walking toward Tzuyu who was trying to help up Sana.
I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I slammed my fist in his face. He crouched down from the pain. I then hit him with my knee right in the stomach and he fell to the ground.
I was gasping for air and Jungkook approached next to me. He too was gasping for air. I wiped the blood off my lips and Sana ran and hugged me tight.
"Yah! Taehyung why are you always getting into fights!" Jungkook screamed. I looked over at the three unconscious men. "They started it."
"Thank you." I said to Tzukook. "Your welcome hyung." Kookie said as he hugged me. "What are you guys doing here?" Sana questioned as she was wiping the tears out of her eyes with my hoodie. "Well Jungkook was carrying me back and I fell asleep. Then when I woke up we still weren't home yet." Tzuyu explained. "Yeah I kind of got lost." He said with a bunny smile. "We were wandering around and then we met the guy at the convenience store and he told us to go this way.
"Thank god we found you though, who knows what might have happened to you both." Tzuyu said with a worried expression. "Okay I'm tired let's walk home." I said. "You're tired? I have been wandering around this place for so long." Jungkook exclaimed. Everyone laughed at his silliness.

Sana's Point of View

"Your so dumb. You Pabo, pabo, pabo!(Stupid/Fool). I told you to leave but you stood there. I knew this was going to end badly." I said slapping him in the shoulder.
"Ow! I'm sorry. I tried but you saw, they got in our way." Taehyung said.
We reached our hotel and said bye to Tzukook.
I opened the hotel door and went in first. While grabbing my clothes I saw a glistening packet in Taehyung's backpack. Taehyung was on a phone call outside so he wasn't here. I unzipped his backpack to get a better look at what it was.
It was a pack of CONDOMS. My mind was going crazy. Why did he bring this!? Was he planning on doing something!? What is going on!
I put everything back to place and went to change into my pajamas in the bathroom and hopped into bed. Taehyung entered the room and grabbed his pajamas out of his suitcase.
I was on my phone. My mind was still going crazy with what I found in his backpack. They were extra large too! AHHHHH!
I looked up at Tae. "Hey what are you doing, go change alre-" I was cut off. Taehyung had taken off his shirt. Then he took off his pants. HOLY SHIT!
OMG! Is it happening right now!? What is going on!?
I kept quiet as Taehyung was standing there naked in front of me. I dipped my head and hid underneath the blanket. Well he had underwear of course but was he planning on taking that off too? My dirty mind is going crazy right now.
I took a peak at what Taehyung was doing but he was fully clothed, but with his pajamas. My mind was so confused.
Tae then hopped into bed and acted as if nothing had happened. "You know you're supposed to change in the bathroom." I whispered shyly. "Why, you saw my upper body and sooner or later you're bound to see my lower body." Taehyung said.
My face began to burn up again. "Oh my god that came out so wrong." He said and hopped out of bed immediately. "That's not what I meant, oh my god I am so sorry!"
"If you want I could sleep on the couch tonight." Taehyung said. He had felt ashamed of what he had said.
"It's fine don't worry about it." I said. "Anyways it's getting late we should go to sleep. "Yeah." Taehyung hopped into bed and turned off the lights.

💜❤️ This was a weird chapter. 😂 Luckily Jungkook saves him huh. Anyways hopes you guys enjoyed. Thanks for reading! 💜❤️ 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)