Part 39 Party Time-

Finale of Chapter 3 Part 2

Sana's Point of View

After practicing it was time. " Don't forget to put emotion into your dance moves and put a good vibe while dancing." Jimin said. " Got it!" we all said in unison. There were many groups in our class. Everyone's dance was crazy good. I don't know if ours will even make it close to the top 3. After about 5 groups went it was our turn. " Bangtwice come to the center of the studio and show us your dance." Mr Choi announced. " Here we go guys." Jimin said. We were all nervous. " We got this." Taehyung said as he winked at me and grabbed my hand. We went to the center of the dance studio and got in our positions.

The music started and we were off. Pouring out all our emotions into our dance moves and did the best we could. We did every single move sharp and no mistakes. Then we finished. We were all panting and the whole class cheered for us. We grabbed each other's hands and bowed down. After everyone performed it was time to announce the winners. " The top three dances are...

1. Bangtwice - BTS/Twice

2. Ex7 - Exo/Got7

3. BlackVelvet - Blackpink/RedVelvet." Mr. Choi announces as the whole class goes crazy.

I Look over at the others and everyone was shocked we didn't say a word as half of the class came over to congratulate us.
" WHATTT!!!" Taehyung shouted as he stood up. " YESS!" Kookie shouted as well. We then all snapped out of it and hugged each other. Mr. Choi then gave us feedback and we were dismissed.

After school we went over to Bangtan's dorm to celebrate. On the way there we were all so happy but we stopped at the grocery store to get some supplies for the party. " So who's gonna pay for all these groceries?" Dahyun questioned. "How about we all split it?" Kookie suggests. " You guys are the men here you guys should be gentlemen's and pay for it." Tzuyu says. " But we don't want to." The three boys say with a pout. " There more like babies then men Tzuyu." I say provoking them. As soon as I said that they all rushed over to the counter and paid for it just to prove me wrong. We then left and headed straight for the BTS dorm.

" Guys I knew we could do it." Jimin says as he bounces around. " I can't believe we all nailed every single move." Tzuyu adds. " I was feeling every single move it felt amazing up there with you guys." Taehyung says. " All of our hard work paid off." Jungkook says as we all pull in for a group hug.

We then arrived at their dorm and went in.
" SURPRISE!!!"

We open the doors as we hear a bunch of people shouting. To reveal 10 very familiar people.

💜Hopes you guys enjoyed another part. Sorry not much bangtwice interactions. Remember is you forgot what's going on in the story go back and read what happened. Sadly this is the last part for chapter 3. I will post chapter 4 soon, until then hang on. 💜💣🍭
[Favorite]
(Share)