Part 9 Just Dance-

Sana's Point of View

    We were having such a good time talking when we turned around and the others had left us behind. Taehyung pulled out his phone and told me that the others went ahead. Out of nowhere Taehyung grabbed me and forced me into his arms and hugged me. I felt my face burning up like a tomato. " Ah I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to my body, it just moved on it's own I swear." Taehyung said as he let go. I looked at his face it was red as well. " It's ok Taehyung." He looked so cute with his red face ahhhhh. I wish I could tell him how I felt right now but I can't. It could ruin everything.
    We finally arrive at the park. I saw Dahyun waving at us with Jimin next to her. " Ok guys we only have another week to do this let's work on our dance." Jungkook said. We reviewed the dance and made sure everyone remembers it. After an hour of practice everyone was exhausted. We were all sitting and lying on the ground.
" Good work guys let's have lunch now." Dahyun said. " Thank god I got no breakfast this morning I'm starving." Jimin complained. " So boys I heard you got barely any sleep last night." I said. " Yeah we apparently had a Bangtan night according to Jungkook." Taehyung said. " That's what you guys are naming it?" Jimin said. " Well what did you guys do during Bangtan night." Tzuyu asked. " Well we just stayed up all night playing games, watching movies, and talking." Taehyung explained. " Well we girls had something like that." Tzuyu said. " Yeah and Sana was explaining how nice it was to talk to Taehyung at night." Dahyun said teasing Sana. " I meant it was just nice and relaxing that's it, stop making such a big deal out of it." I said as I hid my face behind Tzuyu. " Ah Jimin didn't V hyung say something like that about Sana too?" Jungkook said teasing Taehyung.
" V?" Tzuyu said. " Yeah we call him V sometimes." Jimin replied. " When we debut or if we do, I want my stage name to be V so they call me V sometimes." Taehyung explained. After we ate lunch we danced for a bit and decided to stop for the day.
    " Do you guys have plans after this?" Dahyun asked. " Nope." Jungkook and Taehyung said. " After this we're just going to go home that's all, why?" Jimin added on. " Let's all go karaoke later." Dahyun suggested. " Yes It's going to be so fun." I jumped in excitement. The boys look at each other and turned around and nodded in sync.

Taehyung's Point of View

    We were all walking to the karaoke place and I felt weird inside. Sana was right beside me and so close. Why am I feeling like this? I feel all nice and warm when I'm with her but when were apart I feel weird. I need help.
The last time I felt like this was in middle school when I liked a girl named Bae Joo-hyun or as everyone liked to call her Irene, she is older than me but that didn't change anything. One day I felt like my heart was going to burst so I had to ask her out. She said yes and I was so happy. We became really close and happy together. But after 2 months of dating school was about to end and she broke up with me. I was heartbroken and it hurt a lot. Me and her had so much fun together I don't know why she did this. I locked myself in my room for so long until my members forced me out and cheered me up. After we broke up things just weren't the same. We were still friends but not as close anymore. After that I never saw her again but heard that she goes to KPA as well and lives in a dorm with five members called Red Velvet. The school is big that's probably why I have never seen her I wonder if I ever saw her again if she would remember me. I wonder if she is still pretty and nice like back then. Not that I still like her at least I think I don't.
Do I like Sana like how I liked Irene back then? I need help to figure this out. We arrived at the karaoke place and got a private room for all six of us. " I wanna sing first." Jungkook said.
" Nope I'm singing first." Tzuyu said. They stared at each other dead in the eye. " Just sing a song together. Aishhh you maknae's." Jimin said as he facepalmed himself. They sang Stay With Me by Chanyeol and Punch. It was so good. Next me and Sana decide to sing a song together and Jimin and Dahyun sang a song together. We had so much fun. We are walking home right now but I didn't want to leave. I knew that once me and Sana separate I'm going to have that feeling again. We got to part of the street where we had to separate. We said goodbye and Jimin and Dahyun hugged each other which made things more awkward because it felt like me, Sana, Jungkook, and Tzuyu were expected to hug too. " Hey you two say thank you." Jimin said as he shoved our heads down to bow. " Thank you." Me and Jungkook said in sync. The girls turned their backs and started walking and so did we. I felt someone staring at me as I walking so I turned around. Sana and I made eye contact. She smiled at me and turned around to continue walking. That was really cute. I then start to have that same feeling again when I'm not around her. I'm going to ask Jin hyung for help.

      Ok guys I tried to make this part longer and more entertaining I hope you guys enjoyed.
* Hint new character coming soon.