Part 7 Awake-

Jimin's Point of View

Multiple doors open upstairs and I look at Jin hyung. " Were in trouble guys." he whispered to us. " Guys I can't sleep." Taehyung said from upstairs.
" Can I join you guys I'm bored as well." Jungkook Said. " Me and Yoongi will join you guys too since you guys are being so loud and we can't sleep." Namjoon said. It is 3:00 and the whole BTS dorm is awake. What is wrong with us.
" So Taehyung I guess your call with Sana ended huh? What were you guys talking about?" I said as I nudge him in the arm.
" Nothing and how did you know I was talking to Sana?" He asked me. " Well Dahyun told me Sana was being noisy in her room and I heard you talking in your room so I figured." I replied to him. His face turned red as all of the members were laughing and teasing him.
" What were you doing in your room Jungkook?" Taehyung said trying to change the subject. " Just playing video games and watching a movie like always." He replied to us. " When did you two started staying up late playing games?" Namjoon asked to Jin and Hoseok. " We have been doing this for about two months now." Jin replied. " But not every night though." Hoseok added on.
We continued talking, playing games, watching movies, and teasing each other all night. It was amazing, we all had so much fun. I hope these memories and times like this last forever. We did this all night and eventually we fell asleep not knowing what time it was or that we slept in the living room.

Hope you enjoyed. There was no bangtwice in this part sorry but there will be some in the next.