Part 63 Up All Night-

*Final part is next 😭*
Sana's Point of View

I don't know why but tonight felt weird. But weird in a good way. It was 11:15 PM when we got to our hotel.
On our way into our hotel room Taehyung was holding my hand and my heart was racing. This however was different than before. My heart racing was not because of him holding my hand. I can't describe it but my heart and body was burning on fire and I just wanted to throw myself onto Taehyung.
What is happening! My body. I have never felt like this before. "You okay Sana?". "Oh uh yeah I'm uh I'm fine." I say nervously.
That's when I realized Taehyung's hands were very sweaty. It was silent as we made our way to our room.
I kept thinking about what was going to happen if I couldn't contain myself...
I wonder if he still has that glossy packet in his backpack...

Taehyung's Point of View

Ahhh! My mind is having all sorts of messed up thoughts right now. I was sweating just thinking about what might happen if I couldn't control myself.
Jin hyung was right. I might have to put the condoms he gave to use. Ahhhh! What am I thinking!
We reached our hotel room and went inside.

 Ahhhh! What am I thinking!We reached our hotel room and went inside

We put all our bags and things down.
"Woah this room is beautiful." Sana says.
"Yeah..."
"Why do you sound so down Tae?" Sana said as she went up to me and cupped my face. We made eye contact and I looked deep into her eyes. I felt like I was hypnotized. My body started moving but I wasn't  in control.
"I'm sad because although we have been dating for a while now you still haven't given me all of you." I said with my heart racing and my face burning.
"So you want all of me huh?" Sana said with a smirk.
"Hell yeah I do." I said grabbing her and tossing her onto the bed. Sana's hands wrap around my neck and she pulls me close for a kiss.
My body was on fire and I went from her soft pink lips down to her neck as she moaned.
Sana looked at me seductively as she took off her shirt and I did the same. We continued to kiss and next thing you know we were naked. Sana's body was on fire and so was mine. We were burning up wanting more. Next thing I know the condoms that were given to me were in use. She is driving me crazy.

<AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER>
(Sorry I just couldn't describe what they were doing. This is not that type of story.) 😂

Sana's Point of View

I had gotten out of the shower and Taehyung went in after me. I went to the balcony to get some fresh air and look at the view. It was almost two in the morning and the moonlight was shining on my skin.
Whenever I'm with Taehyung every moment with him is just filled with joy and laughter. I always look forward to seeing him and spending time with him.
"How is my baby doing?" A cute voice says. Taehyung back hugs me as the night breeze flows by.
"Perfect thank you." I gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Sorry if I was too rough on you. I just couldn't handle myself." He said with a smirk.
"Your a pabo Tae." I say giggling.
"Yah! You're so cute!!" Taehyung shouted.
"Shhh it's late, stop screaming." I say laughing hysterically. "Hey Taehyung I love you so much so.... so please don't leave me." I say shyly as I look down.
"Sana I don't like it when you do that."
"Do what?" I say looking up into his eyes.
"When you say something and get all shy about it. It's really cute trust me but I don't want you to be too shy or embarrassed to tell me something." Taehyung says.
"We're together now and we will stay like this. So please open your heart to me." :) Taehyung said with a cute boxy smile. "Okay my Taehyung-ie." I reply.
Taehyung then lifted me up and carried me to our bed.
We watched K-drama's until we fell asleep. Well until he fell asleep. I took silly selfies with a sleeping Tae and then went to bed :)

💜 ❤️ Omg this was a really weird chapter to make but I had too😂. Hope you guys enjoyed and this is the second to last part. The next part is the finale. Please stay tuned and support me 😁💜❤️  🍭💣
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)