Part 42 Rain-

Sana's Point of View

When were on the way home when it started raining.
" Ahhh!" I shout as the water starts to drench me.
I feel something put over my head as I look up I see Taehyung covering me with his hoodie. He was only wearing a white t-shirt underneath it all.
" Taehyung what are you doing your going to get sick." I said concerned.
" Don't worry as long as it's for you I don't care."
" Stop saying nonsense and put your hoodie back on before you get sick." I scolded him.
" Nope. Let's hurry if you don't want me to get sick." Taehyung said as we started running back to the dorm.
    Taehyung and I ran back to my dorm and he covered me with his hoodie the whole way there. He was completely soaked by the time we got to my dorm.
" I told you to put your hoodie back on. Now your going to get sick." I said with a pout.
" Don't worry. Go inside and get cleaned I'm going now." He said as he pinched my cheek.
" Ok wait let me get you an umbrella." I said as I ran inside to get one for him.
    When I got back to the front door, he was gone. He left without a trace. He didn't even give me a kiss goodbye. I hope he gets home safely. I head inside and took a shower and ate dinner with the others. After dinner I hopped into bed and went on my phone. I got a text message from Tae.

The Text Message:

Tae: I got home safely if you were wondering.
Sana: Why the hell did you run off. You worried me.
Tae: Well Jin hyung got mad so I had to go home as soon as possible. Sorry.
Sana: Ok whatever good night.

    I was upset. He didn't say goodbye and left me. " Sana can I talk to you please?" I hear someone say nervously as the door opened. I looked over and saw Momo standing at the door.
" Yeah sure Momo." I say as she sat down next to me. " I don't know how to say this but please don't let anyone know about this okay?" She says nervously with a pink face.
    " Ok, what is it?" I question. " Well I think I have feelings for Hoseok."
{I know she's dating Heechul sorry but I love Moseok!}

💜❤️ OMG whattttt?!?! 😱 Hoped you guys enjoyed. Some good parts are going to be published soon so keep an eye out. Sorry that this part was short.💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share this story)