Part 14 Old Friends-

Sana's Point of View

I was standing there confused as ever. I was standing behind Jungkook when him and Taehyung were arguing then a group of 5 girls walked up to us.
It was quiet at first but then they all started to hug each other, but when one of the girls jumped on Taehyung and was flirting with him it made me feel so angry. Me and him are just friends sadly, but it still made me mad. " Sorry to interrupt your reunion or whatever but who are you guys?" Tzuyu said confused. " Yeh and how do you know them?" Dahyun said with her arms crossed. "Oh uh how do we explain this? " Jungkook said scratching his head. " Well their our friends when we were back in middle school." Jimin said. " But we all split up after that." Jungkook added on.
They continued talking but Taehyung was still shocked at what was going on. There's something wrong here. Something happened to all of them back in middle school.
" Here let me introduce you guys." Jungkook said. " This is Seulgi, this is Yeri, here is Joy, that is Wendy, and this is Irene." " Hi were Red Velvet." They all said in sync. " And over here is Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Sana." Jimin said introducing us as well. " Hi we're Twice." We said. Taehyung you okay over there? " Uh yeah I'm fine sorry for spacing out." Irene giggled after Taehyung snapped out of it." And who are you guys?" Joy said looking at us. " What you don't remember us?" Taehyung said. " We know your names but what's your group name?" Wendy said.
" Ohhh I see ok guys ready." Jimin said. " Hi we are Bangtan Sonyeondan." We all said.
" That's a weird name." Seulgi said teasing them. " No it's not and you can just call us BTS." Jungkook said. Class started and Red Velvet ended up sitting on the other side of the classroom.
Our group were in our same spot. " Hey guys, how come you never told us about them." Dahyun asked. " Because all three of us had a bad background with them." Jungkook said but regretted it right away. Jimin and Taehyung both punched him in the arm. " What do you mean a bad background?" I said. " Okay class today we have some new classmates." Mr. Choi said interrupting my question. Red Velvet stood up and Introduced themselves. For the rest of class he just let us practice and work on our project. We worked hard on it and everyone was tired after. I still felt weird after seeing Irene jump on Taehyung like that, and when she was flirting with him it looked like he was falling for her. AHHH! I am so mad I stomp on the ground. I have to do something back so Taehyung doesn't fall for her.

💜❤️ Here is another part. Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for reading. 💜❤️.
💣🍭 🙏💖