Part 58 Mochi and Tofu-

Jimin's Point of View

"Hey Jimin wake up. We're late, you dummy." Dahyun said as she slapped me softly on the face. "Oh no, they're gonna scold me again." I say as I jumped outta bed and went to the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes I finished my morning routine and changed. Dahyun luckily packed everything, even for me and we left for the lobby.

"Yah Jimin, why are you always late." Nayeon complains. "Hehe sorry." I say scratching my head.

"Now all we got to do is wait for Taehyung and Sana." Jeongyeon says as she sighs. "Man you and Tae are always late for almost everything." J-Hope said. "Ok ok I get it I'm sorry." I say back.

"Were here, sorry for being late." Sana screamed as her and Taehyung came up to us. "Finally." Mina said. "Okay guys before we head to the beach let's get some breakfast." Jihyo says. "Yes I'm so hungry!" Momo unnie said excitedly. "Yeah me too." Jungkook added. Momo and Jungkook then high fived each other excited to eat.  "Kookie you just ate a sandwich." Tzuyu said. "Don't mind him, he's a muscle pig. He eats a lot." Jin says. Not as much as Momo, she's an eating machine." Chaeyoung boasted.

"Can we go now everyone is here." Yoongi said grumpily.

"Sorry guys Yoongi is mad, because he had to wake up from his precious sleep." Chaeyoung explained.

"Don't worry happens all the time." Hobi says smiling. We all headed into the big cars and went to a restaurant for breakfast.

"Woah I'm excited to try the food here." Dahyun said as she observed the whole restaurant. We intertwined our hands as we smiled at each other. "Hey Mochi let's take a picture together." Dahyuns said to me. "Okay Tofu." I say back. We were then seated and decided to film us eating/ordering the food. After eating, we hopped right back into the cars and headed for the beach.

Dahyun's Point of View

Breakfast was really good and now we're at the beach. There weren't many people at the beach which was perfect for filming and enjoying ourselves. "Wow the water looks so nice and clear." Tzuyu says. We walked around looking for a good spot to put our stuff and luckily we found one.

"Okay wanna play volleyball first or go in the water?" Taehyung questions. "I'm bad at sports." Sana said with a pout. "Ooh yeah play volleyball."Tzuyu exclaims.

We recorded us splitting into teams and parts of the match. After the game was finished we decided to stop filming for the day, we got pretty good content. "Okay guys let's all change into our swimsuits and hit the water!" Namjoon shouts excitedly.

There was a locker room near the beach so we changed in there. After I changed me and Tzuyu walked back together. Jimin and Jungkook were already in the water and Jin was helping Nayeon put sunscreen on.

"Are you guys ready?" Taehyung whispers in me and Tzuyu's ear. "Woah Taehyung you scared me."

"Sorry. Watch me, I'm gonna tackle Jimin and Jungkook into the water." Taehyung says as he stretches. His face was bright white from putting so much sunscreen on. "Okay here we go." He says and bolts towards the two.

     "Lolololo!" Taehyung shouts as he sprints towards the boys. "He's so weird." Tzuyu says jokingly. "Just like our Sana." I say as we both giggle.

Jin's Point of View

    "There I'm done." I say as I put the sunscreen bottle down. "Okay let's go into the water." I begin to walk toward Jimin and Jungkook. "Wait for me." Nayeon says as she runs after me. She hugs my arm and leans in close. I look over at her, "Hey are you okay?" I question. "What do you mean?" She replies. "You're more touchy with me today." I say. "Well I'm in a good mood." Nayeon said as she flashed her big bunny teeth at me.

    "You're the second cutest bunny here." I say.

    "Who's the first?" She says with a pout.

    "Jungkook is the first." I teased her.

    "Hey, I'm obviously the cutest bunny here." She said slapping my shoulder cutely.

    "Lolololo!" Me and Nayeon looked over and saw Taehyung screaming as he was sprinting towards Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung runs and leaps off his feet trying to grab the two boys but misses and flies past them.
    "Hahaha!" Me and Nayeon broke into laughter. "You actually thought that would work." Jimin says as he is laughing. Jungkook falls to his knees laughing so hard. Taehyung sits up drenched in water and is dying of laughter as well. "Good try Taehyung." Tzuyu says laughing.

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoyed this part! Man Taehyung really tries that 😂. Hope you enjoy this chapter so far. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)