Part 12 Red Velvet-

Finale of Chapter 1 Part 1
Jungkook's Point of View

    Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzz. I wonder who's calling me at this time. What is Bambam calling me for at this time?

The Phone Call:

Jungkook: "What Bambam why are you calling me right now?"
Bambam: "Sorry for bothering you but one of my friends told me to tell everyone I know that a group of 5 girls is moving to our district."
Jungkook: " What are you saying I'm confused?"
Bambam: " You know or school KPA the academy for thousands of Kpop trainees, it's divided into three districts and we are in district 2 the new girls that I told you about are from district 3 they are transferring to our district."
Jungkook: "Ooooooooh yeah I know that."
Bambam: " They are going to be at school tomorrow and I heard their really  popular and really pretty."
Jungkook: " Whatever we'll see tomorrow I'm tired Imma go to sleep now cya.

End of Call

*Time Skips*
    " Woah dude she's so pretty!" " Yeh I know." " Man I wish I was as pretty as her." What's going on why are there so many people in the cafeteria. I shove through all the people to look who it was. I guess it's the new transfer students. I want to see if their as pretty as everyone is saying. I shove through all the people to get a better look. OH GOD. This is not good. It's them, no not them. I gotta tell Jimin.
I found Jimin at his locker and went up to him. " Hey Jimin have you heard about the new transfer students?" " Yep their girls right, I heard their really pretty." He replied. " Well do you know who they are?" I questioned him.
" Nope just that their really pretty." " Well it's Red Velvet with Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri in it." " Oh that's cool well I'm going to- WAIT WHAT!!!" Jimin screamed out loud.
" Them why them oh god we gotta tell Taehyung." Jimin said. " He's not going to take this news well and he's going to be heartbroken." I replied,  " We will tell him at lunch class is about to start."
    The bell rung and class started. During all of class I was just thinking about Red Velvet the whole time I was really scared for Taehyung and Sana knowing that Irene is here. I know Sana likes Taehyung it's really obvious but I don't know if Taehyung feels the same way. I really want those two aliens to go out but if Irene is here that's going to be a problem because they used to go out and I don't know if Taehyung ever stopped liking her.
    Finally after 2 hours of class it was finally lunch. I was only thinking about Irene but I realized Yeri and Seulgi were also here. Seulgi asked Jimin out in middle school and they went out for a week or two but Jimin broke up with her because she was too clingy. While Yeri and I were good friends and she was really nice and kind but on the last week of school she asked me out but I said no because I was not ready yet. Then after that when we moved to Kpop Academy I saw them at the entrance ceremony but then never saw her again. Taehyung however asked Irene out and went out with her for 2 months and then she broke up with him. We were all really young and immature back then but this could really be bad.

     💜These are the new characters guys. Also it's almost the end of chapter 1. I hope you guys enjoyed this part.💜