Part 18 Sleepover-

Dahyun's Point of View

    Me and the girls are in a rush to clean up our rooms and the dorm. Jeongyeon unnie is always yelling at us to clean up after ourselves but we get too lazy sometimes. " We should've listened to Jeongyeon." Sana says. " Yep." Tzuyu adds. " We better hurry up the boys can show up at anytime." I say as I pick up the clothes from the ground.
              After  about an hour of cleaning we finally finished. We were relieved that the boys had not came while we were cleaning but it's been an hour and there nowhere in sight.
" Sana can you text Taehyung to see where he is." I say while resting on the couch. " Ask them if their coming or not because I didn't just clean for an hour for no reason." Tzuyu said as she took a seat on the ground. We chilled on the couch and waited for almost an hour. " Ugh where are they?" Tzuyu said frustrated. " Guys I called and texted Taehyung but he's not answering." Sana explained.
           " Guys let's just forget about this sleepover and let's go out to eat." I said trying to lighten up the mood. We were about to go change but we heard the door open. Me and the girls look at each other and ran to the door. We went to see who it was. It's was only Nayeon and Momo unnie. The smile on our faces faded instantly. Tzuyu was the most upset because she has been meaning to have a sleepover with the guys for pretty long now. She even planned this sleepover and was really excited for it. " Oh my god where are they did they just forget about this or what!" Tzuyu shouted. " Who us?" We hear someone say behind Nayeon and Momo unnie. Then out of nowhere Jimin and Jungkook popped out from behind them.
" Jimin what took you so long?" I say annoyed. " Sorry guys me and Jungkook were-" Jimin was cut off by Tzuyu. " WHERE WERE YOU GUYS, WE WAITED FOR SO LONG!" Tzuyu said as she walked up and held Jungkook bye the collar of his shirt. " Let him finish talking Tzuyu." Sana says. " Well I was saying that me and Jungkook were waiting for Taehyung to come home but he took too long so we came here first." Jimin says and he approaches me with his arms wide open. He hugs me. " Sorry for being late dubu." He says with a pout.
" Your so cute." I reply.
" Well where's Taehyung?" Tzuyu says. " I have no idea I just hope he's okay." Jungkook said.
    I look over at Sana and she looked really worried. " Well while we wait for Taehyung you should do your homework first." I tell Jungkook. " But I don't want too!" Jungkook said as he was fake crying. " Hurry so when Taehyung's here we can all have fun." Jimin says. " Fine." Jungkooks says as he grabs his backpack. " I'll help you with your homework." Tzuyu says leading Jungkook to her room. " I wonder where Taehyung is?" Jimin says. " I tried calling him but he won't pick up." Sana says pouting.
    " I'll call him, don't worry he'll show up eventually." Jimin says reassuring Sana. Jungkook finished his homework and we were playing cards while waiting for Tae but he never showed up. I'm starting to get worried and so are the others.
" Guys excuse me I'm going to call Taehyung again." Jungkook says as he stands up and walks outside. We continued the game.
" WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" We hear Jungkook screaming from outside. " Did he pick up?" Jimin asks Kookie. Jungkook shakes his head in a sign of yes.
    Jungkook finishes the phone call. " He says he is on the way he just has to go home and grab his stuff first. " Finally." Tzuyu says. Out of nowhere Sana starts to jump with excitement. " Guys I have an idea, since Taehyung made us all wait for him we should punish him." Sana says with a smirk on her face.
" What do you mean?" Jungkook implies. Sana walks over to the kitchen and picks up the knife and smiles evilly.

💜❤️ Hopes you enjoy.  Comment and tell me what you think and what I should add. Thank you for reading.💜❤️. 💣🍭
(Don't forget to favorite)