Part 54 Fireworks-

[Contains some sexual Content]    :]

Taehyung's Point of View

"Guys all of our hard work paid off. We did so well!" Namjoon shouted. "Yeah the crowd was going crazy during both of our performances." Jihyo added.

*Time Skips*

It was the end of the festival. We were brought to the stage and say goodbye to the audience. We said goodbye as the fireworks were shooting up behind us. I was so happy today. Me and Sana separated from the group and ran to the front of the stage.

We looked into each other's eyes and then into the audience. We made a giant heart towards the crowd. The crowd then went crazy. Through the screaming I heard a bunch of comments about us,

"Are they dating?"

"Man Sana is so hot!"

"I wish I was Sana."

"Taehyung is so sexy!"

"Who are they?!"

"Their so cute together!"

I was surprised by the comments but I didn't care too much I was too busy having fun with the crowd. The festival eventually ended and we had to leave. We all went home and rested for the night. I was almost midnight when Sana had texted me telling me that she wanted to hang out for a bit.

I sat up, changed, and grabbed my phone and went to get her. We went into a cafe and ordered some drinks and some food. "Today was amazing wasn't it?" She questioned. "Yeah it felt amazing on the stage with the others."

We continued to talk and laugh with each other. Man I love this girl so much. We then left the cafe and walked home together. We stopped by a big tree and I hugged her underneath the moonlight.

"Tae tae I love you so much. Don't ever leave me." She said with her shining eyes."

"Don't worry baby. I will never leave you."

I then cupped my hands around her face and leaned in for a kiss. Sana wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I pulled her waist in closer and she seemed to like it.

She continued to kiss me as she moved closer. My hands were still on her waist and she leaned in. We were practically touching each other as this point. Her breast pushed up against me which made me go crazy.

What was going on. We broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes. Sana's eyes were filled with lust. She bit her lip in a sign that she wanted more. She then leaned in for another kiss but I stopped.

"Sorry Sana-yah but were in public."

That lined hurt not only hurt Sana but me as well. I also wanted more. She was silent. Her face was bright red though. We continued walking and I dropped her off at her dorm. "Bye taetae." She said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

I was walking home when I had a crazy thought. What if we weren't in a public area? What if that happened when we were in our bedrooms or somewhere private? What would have happened?

My face flushed red as naughty thoughts filled my head. Thinking of Sana naked was just wrong. I slapped myself as I ran home.      😂

💜❤️ Here is the first part of Chapter 5. Remember if you forgot what's going on please go back a read the last few chapters, thank you! Yeah I hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the long wait. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)