Part 51 Secret's Out-

Sana's Point of View

    During the meeting both of our groups started to think of our combined performance. Hoseok and Momo came up with most of the moves but we helped add on.

    Since there were more people helping with the dance we got a lot done. We then decided positions and when were going to rotate for the center spot. A lot of work was done. After that meeting, Bts and Twice said goodbye to each other and we parted. Taehyung sneaked a little kiss when the others weren't looking.

    When we got home we showered and went to bed. All the other members were asleep and I was on my phone texting Tae. Then suddenly Tzuyu knocked on the door and said, "Can I come in?" I was shocked. Tzuyu actually listened to me and knocked on the door this time.

    " Yes Baby Yoda you can come in." I replied. " Hi unnie. I'm starting to get really nervous. Not only do we have to perform twice but the combined dance with Jihyo's group is really hard." Tzuyu said as she sat down next to me.

    " Of course it's hard Momo and Hoseok the two dance freaks in our groups tend to  do this." I said. 

"Don't worry, you're not the only one who's nervous, I bet the others are crazy nervous as well." I added.

" Okay. And unnie I have to ask you something."

" Yes go ahead Chewy." I replied still on my phone.

" When did you and Taehyung start dating." Tzuyu said calmly.

" Oh, I think it's almost been a month since we started dating." I replied not noticing what had just happened.

    " WAIT WHAT!" I shouted but then covered my mouth since the others were sleeping.
" How did you know????" I questioned. " I'm not stupid unnie and plus I was there earlier when Tae and Junhoe got into an arguement." Tzuyu replied.

    " So you heard it all?" I said.

    " Yep every single bit." She replied with a cheeky smile.

    " Well can you keep it a secret for now?" I said begging. "Why do you want to keep it a secret, don't you want everyone to know he's yours." Tzuyu said. " I do but right now everyone is busy and stressed out. I will tell them after the Spring Festival." I said.

    "Ok good night and since he's your boyfriend you shouldn't have to take advantage of him like you did the other day." Tzuyu said as she left my room. Ugh dum chewy why did she have to bring that up. 😡

    I texted taehyung and told him about Tzuyu. Man Tzuyu is a smart and sly girl. After that I fell asleep.

    Morning had come and I was on the way to school with Tzuyu. She kept teasing me about Taehyung and I told her not to do that in front of the others. When  we went to school, lots of people were sneaking glances at me. They were all whispering to each other. I felt really uncomfortable.

    After 3 classes it was lunch time. I met with Taehyung at the library and we went to buy food. In the lunch line people were still sneaking glances at me and Taehyung. After we got our food we went to the bangtwice table where all of Bts and Twice sits.

    When we got there everyone looked mad at the two of us. Me and tae were really nervous as we approached and sat down. Tzuyu looked worried and all of Bts and Twice were just staring at us, Namjoon and Jihyo had their arms crossed. They looked like they were going to give us hell.

    Me and tae sat down at the table and it was silent until Tzuyu spoke, "Unnie I swear it wasn't me."

    " What wasn't you?" I said confused. " SO WHY DIDN'T YOU TWO TELL US YOU WERE DATING!" The whole group shouted. Me and Taehyung sat there surprised.

    " How do you know?" Tae said confused. Yoongi then pulled out his phone. It was a video of Taehyung and Junhoe fighting during the rehearsal. " It was Junhoe and the rest of iKon wasn't it. I knew they were up to something." Taehyung said as he clenched his fist.

    " To be fair me and Jin already knew." Nayeon unnie said, "Me too!" Tzuyu added as well.

    " We know that Tzuyu knew but how did you two figure it out." I questioned.

    " That day in the gym. When you and Sana snuck away and kissed behind all those weight machines. You guys thought I didn't see you but hah! I did." Nayeon unnie explained.

    "We're just upset that you didn't tell us." Namjoon said. " How long were you going to hide this from us." Dahyun said dramatically. "Yeah that really hurt I thought you would have told me if you were in a relationship." Jimin said talking to V.

    "We were planning on telling everyone after the Spring Festival since everyone was so busy." Taehyung explained and everyone seemed to understand.

    " I'm so happy there's another couple among us!" Dahyun said as she hopped around.

    " Now there's just two more couples to complete it all." Nayeon said with a smirk as we all look at the dancing machines and the maknaes. "Actually since were all talking about this now I have something to tell you guys." Hoseok said.

    "Yeah me too." Momo added. "Were also dating." Momo and J-Hope said as lifted up their hands which was intertwined. "Awwwwww!" We all said as the two blushed. YES I'm so happy for them.

    " I hate iKon so much I just wanna Ugh!" V said. " I know, we do too but we should just ignore those idiots and continue with our life let's not hold a grudge." Namjoon said.

    " Wow you always have great advice, I should go to you more often when I need help." Chaeyoung said which made everyone laugh.

💜 ❤️ YES I know Momo is dating Heechul, but I can't help but love Moseok. Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed. For clarification it was Junhoe who recorded their fight, that's why he was smiling right before he left. Thanks for reading. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)