Part 50 She's Mine-

IM SORRY GUYS. SCHOOL HAS BEEN ANNOYING AND I COULDNT POST. NOW THAT IT HAS SHUT DOWN I HAVE MORE TIME TO CREATE AND PUBLISH. IF YOU FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED GO BACK AND READ PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. AGAIN IM SORRY, THANK YOU. 💜

Tzuyu's Point of View

    Man, Sana and Taehyung are acting really weird. There were all touchy and bubbly with each other. Jimin, Taehyung, and I were just sitting on the couch playing on our phones silently. Sana had been gone for 10 minutes because she went to get snacks.

    That's when Taehyung just jumped up out of his seat and ran after Sana.

What the heck is going on between those two. Something's up and I'm going to figure it out. As Taehyung left I stood up and followed him silently.

Taehyung's Point of View

    Shit it's happening again. Sana please be okay. Why can't I ever protect her. I got to the snack room and looked around for Sana.

    " Hey what's up Taehyung? Looking for something?" Mark from Got7 said as he approached me.

    " Yeah have you seen Sana?" I questioned.

    " Yeah she's over there with Junhoe." Mark replied.

    Hearing his name pissed me off. Thinking of all those times him and his friends pinned me and Jungkook against the lockers made me even more mad.

    I walked up to the two. " Sana let's go the others are looking for you." I said making up a lie. I grabbed her wrist and tried to drag her out of the room but was stopped. " Why leave so early. Me and Sana were in the middle of a conversation." Junhoe said.

    " Does it look like I care?"

    " Hey Taehyung why are you being so rude all of a sudden, Junhoe was just trying to be friendly." Sana said.

    I was so close to punching him in the face.
" Yeh why are you being so protective of her?" Junhoe added.

    " Because she has a boyfriend and he wouldn't like it if she was talking to guys like you." I fired back.

    " Well who the hell's her boyfriend?" Junhoe questioned as he puffed up his chest trying to provoke me.

    " Me! So why don't you quit your shit and backup!" I said as I charged at him. " NO TAEHYUNG STOP!" Sana screamed as she hugged me. " Not again Tae please." Sana said tearing up.

    " Tsk." Junhoe said as he left us but for some reason he had an evil smile on his face. Why???

    " I'm sorry Sana." I apologized. I turned around and cupped her face. She had tears in her eyes. " Taehyung you need to stop using violence to solve your problems." Sana said as she wiped her tears.

" Last time seeing you hit that man non stop really scared me. I have never seen you that mad."

Sana was right I do need to stop. " I'm sorry baby." I said. It was then silent for a bit. 
" TaEhYunG StoP." I whispered trying to be funny to cheer her up. " Stop mocking me." Sana giggled as she punched me in the shoulder.

How can I not love this girl. I put her on my back and gave her a piggyback ride back to the others.

"What took you so long?" Dahyun questioned.
" Yeah Jungkook fell asleep waiting for his Banana Milk." Jimin added.

    All of us then looked at kookie laughing.
" Uhhhh Sana got lost, that's all." I said hoping they would fall for it.

    I looked at Tzuyu and for some reason she was breathing hard. " Why are you out of breath chewy?" Sana said confused. " Oh nothing. Why were you two hugging alone in the snack room?" Tzuyu fired right back at us.

    " Bangtwice unit 2 your meeting is starting we are late." The director said as he rushed us out.

    On the way there Sana whispers to me,
" Thank god the director came in at the perfect time." " I know right." I whispered back.

💜❤️ Thank you guys for reading. Again if this is confusing go back and read the previous chapters. I am currently working on more chapters to publish. Hoped you guys enjoyed. Thank you. 💜❤️  🍭💣
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)