Part 52 Countdown-

Sana's Point of View

It has been 3 weeks since the whole school found out about me and Taehyung. We had multiple rehearsals and meetings for the Spring Festival. There were 2 days left before the Spring Festival and all of Bts and Twice were crazy nervous.

    I woke up and got ready for school. Everyone went to school first and I was the only one at home. After I finished getting ready I went to the convenience store and met up with Taehyung. These days me and Tae have been meeting up there and walking to school together. Today after school was the last rehearsal and I'm dying inside. In 2 days we will be performing in front of 79,000 people.

    After we finished school I told everyone to go first and that we would meet them there. I wanted some alone time with Tae. Me and Tae went to a gas station and go two popsicles.

    "Tae can you believe it, we have been dating for almost 2 months." I exclaimed in pure happiness.

    "Yeah and it's been the most happiest 2 months of my life." Tae said as he leaned in for a kiss.

    We soon arrived at the stadium and it was our final rehearsal so everyone gave it their all. We had already finished preparations for the united dance with Bangtwice unit 1 (The group that the rest of bts and twice are in.) and today was the last rehearsal.

    The staff tested and made sure the fireworks and confetti machines worked and then we were off. We danced like it was a real performance. At the very end of both performances we were drained. Everyone was tired.

    All of Bangtwice exited the stadium together. All 16 of us walked to the park together. We all sat down as Jihyo and Namjoon the leader's of the group were talking with us.

    "Guys we don't have much time left before the performance. So I want you to get proper rest and be ready when the day comes. This may be the biggest day of your lives." Namjoon said.

    "Also you should be proud of how far you have come. We all have worked hard. Remember were lucky enough to be able to have 2 performances. 1 in our individual groups and 2 altogether." Jihyo said.

    "Let's all a group hug!" Mina shouted with her gummy smile. Then all 16 of us got together and hugged.

    "What should our group chant be?" J-Hope said. "Group chant?" Mina said confused. "Yeah we need to say something during moments like this." J-Hope said. "True."

    "How about Bangtantwiceseu forever!" Jin suggested. We all laugh at that because of how ridiculous it was. "How about we just do BangTwice forever!" Namjoon questioned. "Yeah I like the sound of that, nice and simple." Jihyo added.

    We all put our hands in and on the count of 3. " 1, 2, 3 BangTwice Forever!" We shout. Both groups said goodbye and the couples in the group hug each other and some give kisses goodbye. As both groups part I realize Taehyung forgot something.

    "Tae tae come over here!" I shout. Tae comes running over. "Is everything okay?"He said concerned. "No nothing is okay, you forgot something." I say as I point to my cheek signaling for him to give me a kiss before he leaves.

    "Your so cute yet so annoying." Taehyung said jokingly as he gave me a peck on the cheek and ran to catch up with his group. I then left with the rest of Twice and I could feel a big fat grin on my face.

    That night before I slept I practiced the choreo for both dances and did vocal exercises so I can nail every note. After that it was lights out.

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoyed this part. This may have been short and boring but still hope you enjoyed 🤣. Just a heads up the next part is the last part of this chapter. Thanks for reading. 💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)