Part 34 Backfire-

Sana's Point of View

" Poor Taehyung." Mark said. " Are you forgetting what he did to me?" I shouted at Mark. " Geez calm down." Mark said and that's when the bell rang.
" Good luck with Taehyung in your vocal class." Mark said as he left.
I entered the classroom and head straight for my seat. Since Tzuyu and the others aren't in this class me and Taehyung usually talked to each other but since I'm ignoring him I have no one to talk to. As class went on Taehyung kept sneaking glances at me the whole time. He even tried to get my attention sometimes but I ignored him. Eventually it lunch and I ate with Mark instead of Taehyung and the others.
Taehyung looked like he was looking for me. He then found me and Mark and approached us. " Mark here he comes, do your couple thingy." I say as I scoot right next to him.
        " Sana I need to talk to you please. It's important." Taehyung begged. " Shut up I don't want to talk to you." I replied. " C'mon stop ignoring me Sana let's go." Taehyung said as he grabbed my wrist. " Hey I don't think you should do that to another man's girlfriend." Mark said as he removed Taehyung's hand and pulled me closer to him.
" What do you mean?" Taehyung questioned. Mark then grabbed my hands and kissed it. I was surprised that Mark did that. " Oh I see, sorry." Taehyung said quietly and left as if he lost all of his confidence. After Taehyung left I looked at Mark he looked like he wanted to throw up after kissing my hand. " Hey stop that." I say slapping his shoulder. " I'm kidding." He says. " That was really good. Your an amazing actor." I say complimenting him.
     " Thank you and for your information I'm never kissing you again got that." He said.
" Got it." I say laughing with him.

Taehyung's Point of View

What the hell! When did Mark and Sana start dating. Me and Mark were so close. I even told him how I felt about Sana and he's going to do this. Ugh thinking about then together makes my blood boil. And the way he kissed her hand. Wait. This is starting to make sense. Mark never had any interest in Sana. Is Sana doing this on purpose. Is she trying to make me mad. Ugh that stupid squirrel.
She goes and dates other guys to try and make me mad because she thinks I did something wrong. She doesn't even know the truth. She doesn't even give me a chance to explain. I should be mad at her, not Mark. She thinks she can just play with me like I'm some kind of doll? Hell no!
" Hey Jennie. How's your day?" I said with a big smile. " It's going good why do you ask." Jennie says. " So you and BlackPink are only a four person group right." I question. " Yep." She replied. " Okay well I need to ask you a favor or a deal should I say." I talked to Jennie for the rest of lunch and then during dance class we met up again.
Tzuyu wasn't here today because she got sick when we walked home yesterday. Jimin and Jungkook were sent to a dance school to help teach. Dahyun was at a meeting with JYP. So again, it was just me and Sana but in our dance class was also Mark and Jennie. "You think I'm a toy or something Minatozaki Sana, hell no I'm not." I whispered to myself.
During our stretches I helped Jennie and we were all lovey dovey with each other. I looked over at Sana and she gave me a disgusted look.
" Okay listen up class let's do a quick activity. I have put you in groups of 4 and I need you to come up with a dance in the next 30 minutes here are the teams." Mr. Choi said. I sat there wondering who was in my group. " Group 3 Taehyung, Mark, Jennie, and Sana." Mr. Choi said aloud. " Are you fucking kidding me." I whispered to myself. " Oh no." I hear Jennie say next to me.
We met up with them and then chaos began. Me and Sana stared each other down. For the first ten minutes me and Sana we just flirting with Jennie and Mark trying to get each other jealous. " Okay guy's enough let's work on our dance." Mark said. " Yeah let's start we don't have much time." Jennie said.
" Fine." Me and Sana said coldly as we turned our backs to each other. " Man those two are like kids." I hear Jennie whisper.
" Yeah I know right." I hear Mark say as well.

💜❤️ Again this part was kind of rushed and I'm a little dissapoin with it. Anyways hoped you enjoyed.💜❤️💣🍭
[Share with a Friend]
(Please Favorite)