Part 25 Lovely Day-

Taehyung's Point of View

I can't believe I did that. I was actually hugging Sana while we were sleeping. We were so close to each other. Just the thought of it makes my heart want to burst out. I guess I really do like Sana. Oh my god I like Sana.
I sat on the couch thinking about Irene. What am I going to do about Irene. Do I really like Sana though? I sat there thinking and then Tzuyu got mad and was chasing Dahyun around the dorm.
" Guys wake up were going to the park!" Dahyun shouted as she was catching her breath from running. Jungkook was already washing up. " Aaah my head hurts." Jimin says as he makes his way to the bathroom. Sana's the only one still asleep. " Taehyung wake Sana up let's go." Tzuyu says.
I walk over to Sana. She looked so cute sleeping there. I wish I could hug her to sleep every night. I hope she doesn't know that I was hugging her while she was sleeping though. She might think I'm creepy. Oh noooo.
" Hey Sana. Sana-yah. Wake up wake up." I say as I shake her softly.
" Mmm." She wines. " C'mon wake up you squirrel." I say. " I don't want to wake up. I'm still sleepy." Sana says whining. " C'mon Taehyung wake her up already." Dahyun yells at me from across the bedroom. " You leave me no choice Sana. I'm sorry but you did this to yourself." I roll up my sleeves. I'm about to do something that will wake you up instantly. I gave out an evil smirk.
I started to tickle her with all my might. I tickled every inch of her body so she would wake up instantly. " Ahahhahah stop stop it tickles hahaha." Sana says as she is dying on the ground. " Ok ok I'll wake up." " You better my fingers are getting tired." I say.
Everyone was washed up and changed. We were all ready to go to the park.
" Let's go!" Jungkooked shouted. Him and Tzuyu were the first one's out the door.
" Hey Taehyung lets go." Sana says as she flashed me a smile. Oh my god that smile is really killing me. We walk in our normal formation with Dahmin in the front, Tzukook in the middle, and me and Sana in the back.
" Hey Taehyung have you enjoyed the sleepover so far?" Sana says. " Yeah it's been so fun." I reply to her. " Especially last night right. Man we got really drunk. We even played spin the bottle." Sana explained although her face went a little red. Why was she blushing?
" Oh yeah. I don't remember who I got while playing spin the bottle though which is weird because I remember everything up until that moment. I really want to know." I tell her. " Oh oh well I don't remember either hehehe." Sana gave out a fake laugh and she looked really disappointed and that laugh felt really sad.
" We shouldn't have done that though that was wrong." I say. I looked up and Jimin and Dahyun were holding hands and swinging it back and forth. I hope me and Sana can be like that one day.

💜❤️ Thank you guys for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Boring part and not much drama. This is the second to last part of chapter 3 sadly. Again thank you!!!💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Don't Forget to Favorite]
[Please tell People About This story Please]
🙏🙏🙏