Part 22 What's on Your Mind-

Sana's Point of View

    We arrived at the movies at got 6 tickets. We went in line to get food and drinks. We split up into three groups: one for food, one for drinks, and one for snacks. It was  the normal groups Jimin and Dahyun, Jungkook and  Tzuyu, and me and Tae. We were buying drinks.
          "  Taehyung what should we get for the others?" I ask him. He was silent as if he ignored me. He looked like something was bothering him. " Taehyung-ah!" I say whining as I punched his arm softly.
    " What?" he snapped back at me. Taehyung looked like he was annoyed. " I was asking you a question but if your going to be so rude forget it." Taehyung is so mean sometimes. I turn my back to him. " Sana I'm sorry." Taehyung said with a baby voice. I turn around slightly. I really want to see his face right now. " Please Sana forgive me. Pretty please?" Taehyung showed me his big baby eyes with a pout. He's so cute I can't stay mad at him, I just want to throw him into my bed and cuddle with him forever. Wait what am I thinking. " Aahhhh!" I scream as I cover my face. " Sana you okay why are you screaming." Taehyung says. " Oh yeah I'm sorry and I forgive you." I say as I pinch his cheeks.
    We got drinks for everyone and went to watch the movie. I sat next to Taehyung during the movie. During the whole movie Taehyung looked like he wasn't enjoying it. He looked guilty as if he had something on his mind. The movie ended and it was pretty good.
    " Hey guys, I'm going to the bathroom." Jimin says. " Us too." Dahyun and Tzuyu say together. Me, Taehyung, and Jungkook went outside to wait. " Taehyung are you okay you looked like you were thinking about something the whole time." Jungkook said. So he noticed too huh. " Yeah and now that I think about it you never told us why you were so late today." I say. Taehyung kept silent.
    " Hyung is this why you're acting weird, tell us." Kookie says. Taehyung can't dodge this question like he did before now. " Fine I'll tell you. After school I was walking out the front gate when I saw Irene waving at me." As soon as I heard Irene's name I clenched my fist. I don't know why but I don't like her. "She asked me to go hangout with her and show her around but I said no until she begged me to go. I went and we had a pretty fun time. That's all." Taehyung explains. " That's why you were late." Jungkook said unamused. " What else were you expecting." Taehyung said with a laugh.
            " So you two went on a date is that what your saying." I say. " No Sana we were just catching up with each other and I showed her around town that's all." He replies. " Is that all that happened, nothing else?" I question him.
" Yes that's it." " I don't trust you, you probably took her to your house and went at it." I say with a rude tone. " What no why would you ever think that." Taehyung say with a flustered face. " Woah guys let's  calm down here." Jungkook says trying to calm things. I walked in to look for the others.
    " Whatever." I say with an attitude as I went in to find the others. I don't know why but I'm mad. Taehyung went on a date with Irene and never bothered to take me anywhere. Oh no it happened again I got jealous and started acting rude.  I'll apologize later. Somethings  up though, something else did happen there is no way that they just had a friendly get together. Taehyung was acting weird all day. I'm going to forget about it and hope he's telling the truth.

💜❤️ Hoped you guys enjoyed. Thanks so much for reading my story. I'm working hard for more parts right now.💜❤️ 💣🍭

[ Don't forget to favorite! ]