Part 48 Gym Time-

Junkook's Point of View

Taehyung arrived home after he stayed at Twice's dorm last night. Hobi hyung told us what happened last night and we were all worried but he told us everything was fine. Apparently he slept in Sana's room with her.

" Where were you last night hyung?" I questioned with a smirk on my face. I need to tease him for this. " At Twice's dorm." Taehyung said as he went to his room. He then came out looking like he was going to work out.  He had a water bottle, headphones and some gear on. "Are you going to the gym?" I questioned.

" Yeah Imma jog there wanna come?" He replies.

"Jog all the way to the gym? That's pretty far."

"It's fine plus its a good work out. Coming or not let's go before they leave." Taehyung said tying his shoes.

They? Who is the they? I didn't care to much and went to change quickly.
I ran in my room changed and we both started jogging to the gym.

"So how was your night with Sana?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Stop teasing me kookie ...and it was good." as Taehyung said as his face turned pink. This was suspicious. What happened last night?

We arrived and the gym. We went inside and saw Nayeon, Sana, and Tzuyu in there on the treadmills. " HI GUYS!" I shouted across the gym. They turned around and waved at me and Tae. "What are you guys doing here?" Tzuyu questions. "Tae invited me to work out with him." I replied. " Hi kookie hi tae." Nayeon said as she took a sip out of her water bottle.

We continued to talk and Taehyung and Sana slowly snuck away from us. I didn't care too much. Tzuyu was looking so cute it was killing me!

Taehyung's Point of View

"Surprised to see me?" I said.

"What are you doing here?" Sana questions.

"I'm here to work out."

"Ok whatever but don't forget they don't know were dating so be careful." Sana said warning me.

"I know. Why can't we tell them?" I pouted.

"Not yet Taetae." Sana pinched my cheek as she said this.

I pointed at my cheek signaling her to kiss me. "Not here Tae were gonna get caught." Sana said concerned. "Don't worry, they can't see us from here."

      Sana then leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek after she did that I felt a pair of eyes watching us, but I when glanced over the person watching us was gone. I hope that was just some stranger.
      After an hour of working out, the girls decided to head home. "By guys see you later at rehearsal." Nayeon waved goodbye followed by the other two.
       "Are we the only ones left in the gym hyung?" Jungkook asks. I took a look around and nobody was here. "I guess so."

      Me and Jungkook continued to work out. We were so sweaty we decided to take off our shirts. No one was here so it was okay. We then went from the leg machines to the punching bags. As me and kookie were punching the bags and then the bell on the door ring. We didn't care too much and continued punching. We haven't had this much of an intense workout in a while.

" Hey guys we forgot ours bags." I hear Tzuyu say as she walks in with Sana. Me and Jungkook were frozen. We forgot that we were shirtless. The four of us just stared at each other in silence. My face burnt red seeing both Sana and Tzuyu standing there looking at me shirtless.

Me and Jungkook's body was nothing to be ashamed of. We were in perfect shape but it was still embarrassing.

"Okay see you guys later." Sana said as she dragged Tzuyu out of the gym. "Hyung what just happened?"

"I have no idea."

We left the gym soon after and went home. I hopped in the shower. When will I be able to tell everyone that Im dating Sana. I want everyone to know she's my girlfriend. I stood in the shower thinking as the warm water hits me.

When I got out of the shower. I went to the living room and boy Jin and J-hope looked very happy. "Why are you so happy today hoseok?" I questioned.

"Well let's just say I have fallen in love." He replied. He then stood up and hopped to his room happily. I then turned around and saw Jin smirking at me. "What's with you?" I say confused. "Oh nothing." He said.

"I was just thinking of you and Sana. You guys are so cute together." Jin said.

"What's gotten into you all." I said and ran to my room. Why is everyone acting so weird. After an hour it was time to attend another rehearsal.

💜❤️Sorry once again, school has been crazy and its been hard. I hate saying this bc it sounds like an excuse but it's the truth. Hoped you guys enjoyed. A weird part huh?💜❤️😊 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
( Share with a Friend)