Part 43 Moseok-

Sana's Point of View

My jaw drops to those words. " Wait what since when!" I blurted out. " Well I've always had my eye on him and the other day when we went to their dorm I guess being around him so much made me realize I liked him." Momo said. She was blushing so hard when she said this.
        " OH MY GOD!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was so happy. Not only because I have been teasing her to get a boyfriend now she actually likes someone, and to make it better it's another Bangtwice couple.
" Yes another Bangtwice couple." I say as I jump around the room. " Now we have 5 couples in Bangtwice." I continue. " No we don't, me and Hobi aren't even dating." Momo said all flustered. " Oh Hobi huh?" I say with a cheeky smile trying to tease her even more.
" It's what they call him stop teasing me!" Momo said. " Do you even talk with him at school?" I question her. " Yeah we're friends but not as close as you are with Taehyung." Momo said looking down at the ground. " Well then change that. If you become closer with him it will be easier to tell him how you feel." I put my arm around her shoulder comforting her. " Don't worry he probably likes you as well. And if he doesn't then he will realize soon enough." I say. " If you ever need help just ask." I added.
      " Thanks Sana. Goodnight." Momo says as she stands up and leaves the room. I'm so happy for her. Moseok shall be there ship name. Tomorrow is the first rehearsal for the spring festival. Apparently everyone in BTS and Twice are in groups together and we both named ourselves Bangtwice and I have no idea how this is going to work but all 16 of us are attending rehearsal at KPA Stadium.
      The KPA Stadium is huge and can hold up to about 79,000 people. Ah! Thinking about that many people watching us makes me want to throw up.
*ring *ring
Why is Taehyung calling me at this time? We have school tomorrow. It was a facetime. I answered his facetime call.
" Sana-yah I can't sleep." Taehyung said whining.
" Aww my poor baby." I say.
" Anyways Taehyung tomorrow is our first rehearsal for the spring festival so don't forget."
" Don't worry Namjoon hyung will remind me if I forget anyways."
" Are you nervous at all?" I questioned him.
" Well of course I am. The whole school and visitors will be there. Entertainment Companies come to watch as well."
" I'm really scared. Thinking about 79,000 people watching us is terrifying."
" Well we have to do it to make Bang PD-nim and JYP PD-nim proud for helping us and training us." Taehyung said.
" Yeah your right."
    We continued to talk. Eventually Taehyung fell asleep mid way into a conversation. I looked at the time and an hour and a half has gone by. I fell asleep soon after.
     The next morning during breakfast I talked with Momo. " Today you need to make a move and get closer with Hoseok." I say. " I know. I'll try but help me during the rehearsal." Momo said. "Ok see bye I'm off to school first." Momo said as she and Mina left.
     Soon I left for school as well. Just like any other day, school was boring but after school our group met up at the school garden. " You guys ready?" Jimin questions the 5 of us.
" Yeah I'm kind of nervous though." Jungkook says. "Why it's only the rehearsal." Dahyun says. " There will be lots of staff and people working so don't mess around." Dahyun warns us.
We then headed to the main dance studio that was assigned to district 2. We met up with the others went together to the main dance studio. The main dance studio was huge. Our dance classroom is nothing compared to this.

💜❤️ Sorry not much bangtwice interactions but I still hoped you enjoyed. Like I said this chapter is more focused on the festival but has a good arch in it. 💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)