Part 49 Bully's of the past-

Junkook's Point of View

" Do you all have your belongings?" Namjoon says as he checks through his. "Yes sir!" We all reply back. We were on the way to the rehearsal and this time we rehearsed on the stage. When we arrived Bts and Twice found each other and we split into our groups. "Bye hyung!" I waved as we parted. "Byeee and don't mess around!" Namjoon shouts from across the stage.

People were everywhere. Staff and workers were scattered everywhere working. Our manager was in the booth watching and making sure things with us were going ok. As we were heading backstage we passed iKon and the atmosphere felt weird all of a sudden. We were backstage in the waiting room waiting for our turn to take the stage and I looked over at V hyung, he looked pissed. Something must have annoyed him. Imma keep an eye on him.
" You guys have 20 minutes." The Director said and left.

Taehyung's Point of View

I'm fucking pissed. As we were heading backstage to the waiting rooms we passed iKon. Back when we just arrived at KPA iKon was pretty popular. Since we were from a smaller company than theirs they thought it was funny to bully us. We were pretty new and we had just met Twice.

Bangtan has hated them ever since. But that wasn't the reason why I am mad. As Jimin, Dahyun, Jungkook, Tzuyu, Sana, and me were walking past them the jerk Junhoe was checking out Sana. He analyzed her whole body looking like a creep. Knowing Junhoe and how he bullied us he's going to try and pull something.

I'm keeping my eye on him. If he tries something on Sana or my friends I'm not afraid to kick his ass. "Taetae you okay?" A sweet voice questions me. "Yes I'm okay." I say as I smile at her. "What's going on between you two?" Tzuyu questions as she looks at us suspiciously. " Nothing. Be quiet Yoda." I say trying to deflect her question.

"Okay iKon is done, Bangtwice unit 2 it's your turn to take the stage." The Director says as he signals us to go.

We hopped on stage and got to our positions like it was planned and the music played. We treated the practices like they were the real performance. During the performance I noticed some of the staff stopped what they were doing to watch us. When we finished most of the staff were clapping. All of us got closer to take a picture together with the empty stage. " Woah look! This stadium is huge." Jungkook said in awe. "Can you believe it's going to be filled with 79,000 people when were performing." Dahyun added. " Man were so lucky to be able to do this!" I said as I started to hop up and down like a kid. The director then took us backstage where we could get a drink and a snack.

Me and Sana went over to grab some drinks for others. "Hey you looked really good out there."

Wait who the hell said that? I turned around to see who the voice was. It was Junhoe. "Oh really? Thank you!" Sana said with a bubbly tone. What's he planning.

"Hi my names Junhoe i'm from iKon. You've probably heard of me." Junhoe said with a cocky voice. "Oh hi my names Sana from Twice." Sana replied. Junhoe then reached out for a handshake. Sana was about to shake his hand when I interfered. I grabbed Junhoe's hand and said "And I'm Taehyung. But you probably already knew that."

"Oh hey, what's up peasant. How's it over there at BigHit?" Junhoe said trying to make fun of me and my company. " It's amazing. How about you, how are your cocky friends doing?" I fired back. "Just fine." Junhoe said as he glared at me for a second before walking away.

"I freaking hate that guy." I said.

"Well I thought he was handsome." Sana said.

"Hey! Why would you say that, your dating someone you know!" I said in a jealous tone.

" I'm kidding you pabo. I only have eyes for you." She said with one of her cute smiles. Sana then pinched my cheek and messed up my hair.

Tzuyu was sitting behind her and saw the whole thing. She approached us.

"Hey you guys are a lot more closer lately huh?" Tzuyu says with a suspicious look. " Hey want a water bottle?" Sana says trying to change the subject.

We had half an hour left until our meeting started. The meeting was for the big performance between both our group and the other Bangtwice. The meeting was to plan it and figure out how were going to do this.

The director told us to rest in the meantime. " I'm going to go get a snack, I'll be right back." Sana said as she went to the other room for some snacks. That jerk Junhoe better stay away from Sana. Speaking of that jerk where is he? I looked over to iKon and he wasn't there.

SHIT! He probably followed Sana when she went to get a snack!

💜❤️ I hope this part wasn't boring and you guys enjoyed. I have no hate against iKon and Junhoe I just need another character, just like with Irene. No hate and thank you. 💜❤️ 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)