Part 56 Airplane-

Sana's Point of View

"OMG WE'RE GOING HOME!" Momo shouted happily as she ran over and hugged me and Mina. "Oooh Japan sounds fun." Jeongyeon said. We all got really excited. "So the plan is to go to Tokyo first and then if you guys want to split up you can." Jihyo explained.

"Yes I can introduce you to my parents." I said as I looked at Tae. "Oh my god me too!" Momo shouted. "Oh no." Tae and Hobi said as they looked at each other. "Ahhhh I'm nervous already." Taehyung said. "It's okay Taetae they'll love you, just be yourself." I said as I hugged him. "So when are we leaving guys?" Yoongi questions. "In two days." Namjoon replied. "Yes I'm so excited!" Tzuyu shouted.

We hung out for another hour before Namjoon instructed us to go home and started packing. Jihyo said we were going for over a week so I needed quite a bit of clothes. I'm so excited!

Taehyung's Point of View

I was packing as I heard someone knock on the door. I went to open the door. I opened the door and Jin hyung was standing there with bags from shopping.

"Why didn't you use your keys to open the door?" I questioned. "I left them at home, here hold this." Jin says.

I grabbed the bag that Jin handed me and put them on the counter. "Taehyung reach into the bag and give each member a box." Jin instructed. "What is this?" I questioned as I picked up the box and looked for the labels. "Condoms." Jin says casually.

"CONDOMS?!" I shouted. "Why are you giving us these?"

"Because knowing you perverts, going on a trip with your girlfriends you're gonna try something dirty." Jin says. "And we can't risk anything" He adds. "Ok fine but this is really weird by the way." I said as I went to the guys room.

*Timeskip to Airport*

We did all of our paperwork and security and now we are getting ready to board the plane. "Okay guys are you ready?" Namjoon questions us before we board the plane. "Do we have everyone here?" Jihyo adds. We all do a head count and two people were missing. "Guys were missing two people, where are they?" Mina says.

"Sorry i'm here let's go!" Jin shouts as he and Nayeon are running up to us. Ok guys before we enter the plane let's remember forget about all of our worries. Let loose and relax and have fun okay?" Jihyo informs. "Yeah we all worked hard, we deserve this. Now let's go!" Namjoon says right before we all run into the plane. I sat next to Sana. When the plane began to lift off she grabbed my hand and said with a bright cute smile, "Lets have fun together Taetae."

Sana's Point of View

It was a nice plane ride. After a while we were already in Japan. I looked over and Taehyung was asleep. He was leaning on my shoulder which was very cute. I pulled out my phone and took a selca with a sleeping Tae.

"Taehyung wake up, were leaving." I said as I stood up to grab out bags. We then all left the plane and met up with the others. "Woah that plane ride took so long." Jimin said, complaining. "Who cares were in Japan now!" Chaeyoung shouted.

We split into two big cars and headed straight to our hotel. We all decided to stay in Tokyo for 3 days first before we all splitted up. When we arrived at the hotel Jihyo and Namjoon had something to say. "Okay guys I know this is a vacation but Bang PD-Nim and Jyp PD-Nim gave us an easy assignment." Jihyo then pulled out a big box of cameras. "Will each divide into groups of two and each group will get 2 cameras. They wanted us to record some content while in Japan so we can use it as a premade show for our fans when we debut." Namjoon said. "They plan on calling it. Bangtwice through Japan." Namjoon added.

"Woah that sounds cool." J-hope said.

"Yeah we've done this a lot so this should be easy. Each group needs at least an hour of quality footage by the end of this trip. That shouldn't be too hard." Jihyo explained. "Yes! Although it's a vacation we still love recording." Momo said.

"Ok first we need to record the introduction to the show. Namjoon handed out cards of what were supposed to say.

   We then finished the intro. "Let's record our reactions to our hotel rooms next." Dahyun suggested. "Yeah that's a good idea." Momo added. We all head to our rooms. Sana and I chose each other as partners for obvious reasons. I started recording as Sana opened the door.

 I started recording as Sana opened the door

      "Woah this is amazing. Everything looks so nice, clean, and modern." Sana says as she runs around jumping. Sana then records me as we explore around our room. We then finished it there as we unpacked. After that we met up with the others at a restaurant.

💜❤️That's the end of part 3. I hoped you guys enjoyed. Jin really bought condoms for the others 😂 Thanks for reading! 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with Friends)