Part 4 Explanation-

Jungkook's Point of View

    "GUYS HELP COME IN HERE, TAEHYUNG WAKE UP ARE YOU OKAY HELP!!!" I ran in after Sana to see what happened. " What happened hyung why is Taehyung on the ground?!" I asked. " He was walking normally but out of nowhere fainted. Now help me bring him on the bed." Jimin said. When me and Jimin were treating Tae we noticed that he had a cut on his neck. " Guys check his body he was holding onto his stomach and chest a lot earlier." Sana said in a worried tone. I held Taehyung up as Jimin took off his shirt. We saw scratches and bruises all over his body. " He was in pain this whole time but never told any of us." Dahyun said. As I was bandaging up is body I hear Sana whisper to herself,
" Taehyung you pabo." . Half an hour later Taehyung woke up.

Taehyung's Point of  View

    I was in pain all over my body. Where am I? Oh no what happened to the practice. 30 seconds later Jimin, Jungkook, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Sana walked in with theirs arms crossed and looked very mad. I'm screwed. " Taehyung will you explain to me why there are bruises all over your body and cuts on your neck. " Are those bruises or hickeys Taehyung?" Sana said very loudly. " Taehyung you better explain." Jungkook said. I knew exactly what they were talking about. I then explained what happened. " Taehyung you pabo why are you starting fights on the streets." Jimin said. " You could get really hurt or even killed next time." Sana said scolding me. " Imma tell Namjoon hyung about this later ahahaha." Jungkook said teasing me. They all left the room except for Tzuyu. " You should be more careful and control your temper next time. You should have seen how everyone was worried about you especially Sana." " I know and I'm sorry."  Tzuyu then left the room. It was 7:43 we should head home now.
    I get up out of bed and walked out looking for Jimin and Jungkook. " Jimin, Jungkook let's go home it's la- oh hi Sana have you seen Jimin and Jungkook." Sana's face just turned bright red, " Taehyung-ie you have no shirt on." Sana said with one hand covering her face and the other pointing at me. " AH I DIDN'T NOTICE IM SORRY!" I screamed as I ran into the room limping. I went out and saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the couch. " ready? Lets go." Jimin said. " I called yoongi hyung he is on his way." Jungkook said. I went to say bye to the girls. " Bye Dahyun, bye Tzuyu, wait where's Sana." " She's changing in her room." Said Tzuyu. " Well tell her I said bye and sorry for before."  " Wait sorry for what." Tzuyu questioned. " Byeeeeeee."