Part 30 The Answer is No-

Taehyung's Point of View

     "I can give you anything you want." Irene said trying to seduce me as she lifts up her skirt showing me her upper thigh. " Well what's there to lose at this point." I say.

    I approached her. Irene thought I was going to kiss her so she leaned in. " Stop, stop all of this bullshit." I say. " Wait what?" Irene replies.
" Why would you say that Irene."
" I don't know what your talking about?" Irene says trying to act innocent. " Why did you lie about us going on a date." I shouted. Irene was quiet. " Why did you lie about us making out?" " That was not a lie though." Irene says.
    " Yes it was you bitch." I shouted. Irene was too scared to even speak after I shouted at her with full anger. " I'm sorry for raising my voice." I say trying to calm down. "We did not make out you kinda forced a kissed on me. I didn't kiss you, but you kissed me." " But Tae, I really love you please." Irene said as she was tearing up. " Sorry, I can't be your boyfriend and I don't know if I can forgive you for this."
Irene burst into tears as she ran away crying in the rain. I stood there drenched in the rain and it was cold. " Was that all true Taehyung? Please tell me what you said was the truth." I turned around to see who's voice it was.
" Tzuyu?" I say in shock.
" Why are you still here? I thought you left with the others." I say. " No I couldn't leave you and Irene here alone again. Plus I knew something was up the whole time." Tzuyu explained.
    We stood there in silence as the rain continue to soak us. " What are you going to do?" Tzuyu says to break the silence. " I don't know yet. But I need to figure out how to explain this to everyone and apologize to Sana." I reply. " First things first let's head home before both of us get sick." Tzuyu says.
" Okay."

Sana's Point of View

Text Message:
Dahyun: Sana where are you?
Sana: I'm at home and I'm about to head out.
Dahyun: Wait were on the way home. Let's talk about what happened at the park first.
Sana: No it's fine I'm going out now bye.
Dahyun: Why don't you ever listen!

    I changed my clothes and left the house immediately. Dahyun said they were on the way back and I don't want to see Taehyung right now. I'm going to meet Mark at a cafe.
    After about 30 minutes of walking I had arrived and Mark was already there waiting for me. This is where my plan to get back at Taehyung begins.
    " Hi Mark." I said as I flashed him a smile.
" Hi Sana. Are you okay you sounded like you kind of weird on the phone." Mark said. " Yeah I'm fine. Mark do you remember when I lied to JYP and told him you were practicing in the dance room but you were really out with your friends?" " Yess. Why?" Mark replied nervously.
         " Well you said you owed me a favor  and now I need you to fulfill that favor." I said.
" I'm kind of nervous with what your going to say but continue." Mark said as he took a sip from his drink.
    " Ok Mark I need you to be my Boyfriend."

💜❤️ 😱 Hoped you guys enjoyed this part.😱 💜❤️ 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share this Story)