Part 57 The Chewy Kookie-

Jungkook's Point of View

      After recording our reactions to the room we met up at a restaurant. While choosing partners the couples obviously chose each other. I was still single so it was kind of weird. I was going to ask Tzuyu to be my partner but chickened out. Bts and Twice somehow saw this and forced me and Tzuyu into a room together. But it's fine because we are close friends anyways. On the way there Tzu looked so happy. She seemed really excited for this trip. "Where should we go tomorrow?" I question her.

"I don't know but the beach sounds nice." Tzuyu replies.

"Ooh yeah lets ask the others later." I say.

We arrived at the restaurants. Jinayeon and Namjeong were the only couples there. We sat down at the big table. "So the babies of the group arrive in third huh." Jeongyeon says.

"Wow the maknae in our groups really have insane visuals." Namjoon says. "Yeah that is true but there are nowhere near as good looking as I am." Jin hyung says with a proud face. "Oh shut up." Nayeon says as we all break into laughter.

Soon everyone else arrived. Namjoon and Jihyo decided we should all record our first meal in Japan. The food was delicious. By the end we were all really full.

"Hey guys tomorrow can we go to the beach?" Tzuyu asks. "Oh yes that's perfect." Jeongyeon says. "Yeah and a perfect chance to get good footage in."  Taehyung says. We all then agree and then Jihyo says, "Ok that's the deal we all go home and rest. Tomorrow we meet at the lobby with our swimsuits and supplies at 9 in the morning?"

Tzuyu's Point of View

After dinner it was late so we all headed back to our hotel rooms and decided to sleep early. Me and Jungkook played rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to shower first and I won of course.

As the hot steaming water hit my skin it felt amazing. I was so excited to spend this vacation with everyone. I was thinking about how the beach was going to turn out tomorrow. I stayed in the shower for 15 more minutes and then finished. I went out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and left the bathroom.

"Finally, gosh you took so long." Jungkook says as he heads towards the bathroom with his clothes and towel. SHIT! I forgot he was in this room with me.

Jungkook then spots me. He looks at me up and down as his face turns bright red.

"YAH JUNGKOOK TURN AROUND!" I shout.

"I'M SO SORRY. WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES, WHY ARE YOU ONLY WEARING A TOWEL." Jungkooks shouts back.

I grabbed my clothes on the bed and darted towards the bathroom. What just happened. I facepalm myself multiple times. "Tzuyu you pabo (fool/stupid)." I whispered to myself.

I changed and went out while hiding my face in the towel. I hear Jungkook walk up to me. I was so embarrassed. "Hey Tzuyu." I hear Kookie say. I peaked out of the towel to see.

"Hey don't worry about it, let's just pretend it never happened." Hey,

"Still I was only wearing a towel, how can I forget that." I say to him.

"Well if it makes you feel better you did see me shirtless at the gym with Tae remember. Yeah that was really embarrassing as well."

Thinking about a shirtless kookie was too much for me. My face burnt up.

"Yah just go shower already." I say as I push him into the bathroom.

Jungkook did look really good though. He was in shape. Taehyung too, Sana's a lucky girl. I layed on the bed and fell asleep instantly.

"Tzuyu, wake up Tzuyu." I hear someone whisper to me. "What do you want?" I said annoyed. "Sorry chewy-ah but you're sleeping on my bed." He says softly. I kept silent. I was too tired to even think or talk. Then I feel Jungkook lifting me up. I half opened my eyes to see his face. His hair was wet so I guess he just finished showering.

Hey laid me down gently onto my bed and puts the blanket over me. "Thank you kookie." I say. "Your welcome baby." He says. "Oops I mean Tzuyu, sorry." HE says as he hops onto his bed. From there on it went pitch balck as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Morning hits and the sunlight shone through the curtains. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over and Jungkook was not in bed. Where did he go? I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I packed my swimsuit and all the supplies I needed for the beach.

Then the door opens. Jungkook walks through with a sandwich in his mouth and two drinks in his hand. "Good morning Tzuyu, here I got this for you." He says with his mouth full. Jungkook handed me the drink. "Hey where's my sandwich?" I say with my arms crossed.

"Crap I forgot to get you one. Wait hold up I'll be right back." Jungkook drops everything and darts for the door. "Wait, I'm joking I'm not hungry and Thank You."

💜❤️Hoped you guys enjoyed this part! Get the title Chewy Kookie??? Anyways thanks for reading! 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)