Part 19 Murder-

Taehyung's Point of View

I arrive home and ran in to grab my stuff. I'm going to get yelled at so much for making them wait. I was supposed to be at Twice's dorm about 2 hours ago.
" Are you going to Twice's dorm for the sleepover?" Namjoon questions me. " Yep, bye hyung tell the others bye too." I reply.
I called Mark from Got7 to come and drive me there. He picks me up and drives me to the girl's dorm. " Thanks dude." I say. " Anytime." Mark says as we hug. I wave to him as I walk up to the door. All the lights in the house are off. Did they fall asleep or something it's only 7 o'clock. I started knocking on the door
hoping for someone to open it for me. I twist the door knob and apparently they left the door open. All the lights were turned off. I don't feel so good about this but I still proceed. I couldn't see anything it was dark in the room, it was hard to see.
" Hello is anyone home?" I wonder if they went somewhere. I continued walking when I accidentally kicked something. I bent down to see what it was I was touching someone's hair and it was long. My eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and I realized that it was dahyun and I looked across the room and saw Tzuyu, Jimin, and Jungkook laying down as well. I approached closer to Jungkook when I realized all four of them were bleeding.
" What happened, are you guys okay!?" I screamed.
Whoever did this ? Their probably still here with me I have to be careful. That's when it hit me. Where's Sana. She could still be here. " Whoever did this come out!" I shout throughout the dark room. " Where's Sana!" I shout once again. " Hi Taehyung." I hear a soft voice coming from in front of me. I run for the lights to see who it was. " I'm gonna kill you for " I scream but was cut off. My eyes widen and my heart started beating even faster than before. " Why, why would you do this?" I say with my voice trembling.
I fall to my knees and feel tears forming in my eyes. " SANA WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!" I scream as a tear drifts down my cheek. Sana standing up approaching me slowly. She had blood all over her shirt and she was holding a knife. I felt weak and had no idea what to do, I felt betrayed and I was frozen. Why would she do this, we were all so close.
" I'm sorry Taehyung." I hear her whisper.
She was right in front of me now winding up for a strike with the knife.

Hoped you enjoy.💀☠️