Part 46 A Night With Tae-

*WARNING THIS PART CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT*

Sana's Point of View

I layed in bed terrified of tomorrow. Is that man going to come back for me. I was terrified so I begged to let Taehyung stay here for the night and here he is. I layed in bed and couldn't sleep it was already 2 in the morning and I was wide awake terrified of the man with red hair. Not only did the red haired man scared me but seeing Taehyung so furious scared me as well. He had the look of murder in his eyes. I tried to shove all those thoughts out of my head.
I layed in bed staring at Taehyung. I wish I could sleep with him. I know it's kind of weird but I really need his warm hugs right now. The others still don't know about me and Tae so I shouldn't. Every inch of my body however is urging me to go down and sleep with him.
" Tae I'm really scared right now. I wish you were next to me to comfort me." I whispered, knowing that he wouldn't hear. I shut my eyes to try and get some sleep but the picture of that man kept popping into my head. I then felt my bed moving as if someone was trying to get on it. Oh No is it the red haired man,
" HEL-" I tried to shout but someone put their hands over my mouth.
" Sana-yah don't scream you're gonna wake the others." I hear a cute sleepy voice say. I looked over and saw Taehyung with messed up brown hair. He took his hand off of my mouth and I smiled in relief. I reached up to fix his messy hair.
" Okay Sana time to sleep, lay down." He said with one eye open.
" I'm trying but I can't because I'm still scared." I say.
" Well I'm here to comfort you know just like you said so go to sleep."
" Wait you heard me!?" I said shocked.
Taehyung laid down next to me and it was silent. I was blushing crazily and I didn't dare to look over at him. Dirty thoughts then entered my mind. What is wrong with me!
" Why are you still awake baby." Taehyung said.
" Well I'm still kind of scared and don't call me baby it's too cheesy."
" Ok then guess I gotta comfort you huh." Taehyung said.
I looked over at his face and he gave out a smirk. What's he planning in that crazy head of his. I faced away from him hiding my face because it probably looked like a tomato.
Taehyung then turned over and wrapped his big warm arms around me. This made me go crazy.
" Yah Taehyung what are you doing." I say turning around.
" Sshhh just go to sleep, we've had a long day." He said still half asleep.
" It's okay, forget about everything that happened and think about happy thoughts. I will protect you." Taehyung said with an attractive and heartwarming voice.
Taehyung then leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. Ahhh my heart was going crazy on the inside. I was in his embrace. We were pretty much cuddling at this point.
" Tae thank you." I said shyly.
" No problem squirrel."
I felt so safe there so warm. I wish me and Taehyung can do this more often. I wasn't scared anymore. It wasn't too long ago that I was dreaming about this moment and now it's really happening.

*Time Skips- Next Morning

The bright sun shone through the curtains. My room was cold but I felt so warm in Taehyung's arms. I slowly took his arms off me and sat up. I looked at him as he was sleeping. The dirty thoughts from last night popped in my mind again. I analyzed his body from top to bottom.
His black shirt was slightly lifted up so I could see his belly button. I wanted to lift up his shirt and see his body. My dirty mind was going crazy. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't control my body. I have never felt this horny before. I slowly lifted his black shirt revealing his abs. I knew the guys went to the gym but I didn't know it was this serious.
Why am I feeling like this? My dirty mind was basically controlling me at this point. At this point his shirt was pulled up to his chest. I looked up at his lips. My face was burning as I leaned in for a kiss. But then the door opened.
" Hey unnie wake up it's- OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!" Tzuyu said as she slammed the door shut.

💜❤️Sorry if the last bit weirded you out. Hope you enjoy. School has been preventing me from publishing but I'm working hard. I Wuv you all hoped you enjoyed. 💜❤️💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
{Share with a Friend}