Part 28 Liar-

Sana's Point of View

       I saw the lipstick mark on Taehyung's cheek and looked over to Irene. She gave me a sassy smirk. What a slut. I didn't care anymore I was so mad I almost slapped her. " Who the hell do you think you are!? Why did you just show up and kiss Taehyung!?" I shout at Irene.    " Well lets just put it this way. I'm his girlfriend." Irene said. " Stop lying you bitch!"
I say straight back to her face. "  Well do you know where Taehyung was on the day of your sleepover?" Irene said. I kept silent. I was so mad. " Guess what, he was with me and did you know what we were doing you bitch? We were on a date." Irene said. Is this true? Taehyung said he just showed her around and talked with her. " Wait let me explain!" Taehyung said as he stood up. " NO SHUT UP!" I shouted at him which caught the attention of the others.
       " Guess what that's not all that happened we even made out at the back of the restaurant, and let me tell you it was amazing." Irene said with an attitude. Those words shattered my heart. He lied. Taehyung lied to me. HE COMPLETELY LIED TO ME! I felt tears form in my eyes. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't.
" Wait no that's -"  *SlAP. I slapped Taehyung as he was trying to speak. " I don't want to hear another word from you." I say to him. Why would he lie to me like this. It felt like my heart just exploded.
I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my bag and ran. I ran as fast as I could not looking back. " WAIT SANA COME BACK!" I hear Taehyung shout as he  tries to chase after me but was stopped my Irene. I ran as far as could. I hate him I hate him. " I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I'll never forgive you. Why would you do this to me. I walked all the way back to our dorm and I couldn't stop crying. They weren't home yet. I opened the door still sobbing.
         " Welcome home Sana!" Momo said. I didn't bother to say anything and ran straight to my room and locked the door. Momo chased after me. " Sana are you okay what happened." She shouted at my door. Later Jeongyeon came home and tried to talk to me as well. I didn't open the door.
I layed in bed crying for so long that I had lost track of time.
        I looked a clock it has been over an hour and and their still not home yet. Why did he lie to me. He said that he just had a friendly talk with her. I hate him, I will never forgive him for this. It's not like were in a relationship or anything but still. I can't believe I ever kissed him. I didn't even kiss him I full on made out with him. "Why couldn't he remember!" I screamed out loud. Who cares now I wish I had never kissed him, and I bet that Taehyung is still there flirting and making out with Irene right now.
    " I hate you Kim Taehyung, I will never forgive you for what you have done." I whisper to myself. I sat in bed miserably. I have to get back at him I thought to myself. I have to do something that will make him mad. I hate him and I will get back at him for what he has done.
      I turn around and grabbed my phone and called a certain someone.

" Hello? Mark oppa?"

💜❤️ Here is where it begins. Hoped you enjoy. 💜❤️. 💣🍭
[Please Favorite]
[Share this Story with a Friend]