Part 2 Danger-

Taehyung's Point of View

As I was stretching Tzuyu walked up to me.
" Were you listening to what Mrs. Choi was saying?" " Nope what's going on right now?" I replied to her. " Were getting into groups of 6 or 7 for a new project and it is due in two weeks." "Oh well who's in our group?" I asked. "We are!" I turned around and saw Jimin, Dahyun, Sana, and Jungkook standing there. After we made our groups we were brainstorming on how to start off our dance. After class finished the school day was over and we planned to meet up at the girl's dorm to continue our dance. As Taehyung was packing his things Dahyun walked up to him.
" Remember to meet at my dorm at 5:30 and don't be late." Dahyun said. "Ok I got it."
As I was walking home alone I felt a stare again and saw Sana across the street looking at me. I remembered what happened earlier and how her face got red while making eye contact with me. That was cute. I went over and pretended that nothing happened earlier in class. " Hey Sana why are you walking home alone?" " Dahyun and Tzuyu went home first." She said. We were walking home while talking like normal friends do. Me and Sana haven't walked home alone before. When we got to the street intersection we had to part ways. We said goodbye and continued walking home. I got home and went to do my homework. After that I went to the gym. While I was working out at the gym I kept on thinking about me and Sana walking home. It was really nice I wish we could do that more often. I looked at the time and it was 4:33. I should head home and shower. After I showered I got a text from Jungkook saying that he and Jimin went to the girl's dorm first. I grabbed my keys started walking to the girl's dorm. As I was texting Jimin telling him I was on my way, someone bumped into me and made me drop my phone. " What's your problem old man!" I said to the old drunk man that bumped into me. " Listen kid you don't want to do this." He said while stepping on my phone. I got angry and pushed the drunk man and got my phone. The man smashed the beer bottle in his hand and two of his friends popped out from behind him one holding a bat and the other had their fists up getting ready to fight. The drunk man swung his beer bottle at me as I ducked and punched him in the stomach. That's when one of his friends kicked me in the leg making me fall down onto one knee. I tried to look up but was hit in the face and fell to the ground. I was being kicked and hit all over my body but then they stopped. Then man held the bottle up to my neck and said " I told you so boy, now your gonna die."

   Hope you enjoyed. 🙏💜